new book announcement!

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

You got me.

I couldn't stay away and already started writing minor things for the new book.

First few chapters out! Check it out on my profile!

Got really excited to write it, though I can't promise that you guys will be spoiled with as much frequent updates as this one.. because your girl needs to focus on college. I procrastinated too much for this one.

Anyway, the book is called Femme Fatale, teaser is down below!!

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

-ˏˋ⋆ femme fatale ⋆ˊˎ-

femme fatale
/ˌfam fəˈtɑːl/
noun
an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who is likely to cause distress or disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.

"Maia Harket is a femme fatale who plays the Gallagher brothers against each other."

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

Libertines was the biggest rock band of the 90's, sweeping all the awards and records in Britain and the world.

Maia Harket, and the other two eminent rockstars of the band, formed in London in 1990. And just as their name displays, they were reckless, conceited, and promiscuous. With the money and talent, though, nobody was complaining.

Until a newcomer band emerged from Manchester, and Maia finds herself tangled in rivalries and affairs with Oasis' most predominant members.

They did say that opposites attract, and fortunately for her, Liam and Noel Gallagher's personalities clashed with her overbearing one. Only temptation was a dangerous thing, but being drawn to a femme fatale was worse.

And the Gallagher's biggest mistake was pining over the same front woman. It was what lead to Britain's biggest band rivalry, and fuelled the competition between the two siblings.

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

NME MAGAZINE!

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

SETLIST!

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

see you all there.