Chapter 9

Present:

Jennie come fast we are getting late to college please i don't want to get late to college jeenieee atleast not today. Yahh Y/N i know why are you yelling at me today and i also know that why you want to go to college early today "smirking".

As Jennie mentioned the reason Y/N blushes instantly and she was eager to see her kookie. On the other jungkook was getting ready to college and he was eager to meet his Queen..!! Yeah Jungkook calls Y/N as his Queen but he isn't calling in front of her as he is hella scared because he doesn't want to loose her friendship.

At College:

Everyone wishes Jungkook on his birthday and some girls where forcefully wishing him even though he doesn't want because he is wishing that one particular person to wish him first and he isn't giving any fuck to those who are wishing him. This time his hyungs also didn't wish him first because they know that there was one special person who wants to wish him first and also this love stuck boy is waiting for that one particular person to wish him...

YN and Jennie comes to college as fast as they can, but to yn luck she is a bit late and already Bangtan Boys already came to college before yn came. After she go to know that she is late she makes a sad pout and starts whining which Jennie finds it adorable and she is feeling lucky to have a bestfriend like yn who always gets happy over a small things instead of others who just wants attention and just throw themselves or who finds happiness in spending money...

Thinking about YN, Jennie was smiling and both came inside the college and yn was searching some people to be particular she was finding that one who person who made a special impact in her heart and to whom she is willing to spend her whole life with him and also she is willing to take a risk of what the future holds for them and most importantly today...

Jenniee ahhh where are they daymmm we searched the while college they aren't here, perhaps they bunked the class??? What do you think Jennie? 

Jennie chuckles seeing this side of yn because she never witnessed yn getting angry because she can't find them or should i say that she can't find one particular person. Yn for god sake you have a mobile and why can't you just call or text your kookie and ask whether they came to college or not..?? And why can't y..... wait he isn't my kookie jennie and why don't you ask where are they?? Jennie was caught off guard because from home to till now she was recording how yn eyes was searching for that one person... Yeah jennie knows that Bangtan Boys didn't come to college today and she was knowing where they were and it was jimin and jennie plan to record yn and jungkook as they were celebrating jungkook birthday with yn and she is special to jungkook so jennie agreed to record it without yn knowing...

Uhmmm yn i can't call or text anyone because my mobile stomach is not well (literally needs to be recharged..😁😅) so why don't you text ??

*Scoffs* Jennieeeee.. you and your lame exuses uff you know what i'm done with your excuses i will only text them.. 

After Yn and Jennie bickering is done and yn finally decided to text on her own jennie informs jimin to play along.... 

                                                      Devil 👿💀- Uhmmm Mr. Devil she may text anyone of you guy just play along...

Cutie🥰❤️ -  Uhhhhhh yeah okkk Mr. Cold Girl.. Anyways ik how to play along so dw...😉👻

                                                 Devil 👿💀 - Yeah ik very well that YOU know how to                             play....especially with GIRLS.. right Mr.DEvil?