She shifted herself to come close to Mash. Targeting him immediately. 

"Thank you too, kind sir. You helped earlier as well" she slightly bowed. Batting her eyelashes at the stoic man.

"Oh, I didn't do anything..." Mash said in all honesty.

CRACK.

Lauren's face turned to shock

'what?! thats impossible! There's never been a man who hasn't fallen under my spell! More like, any guy should be like 'hurray' when a cute girl is flirting with them!' she ranted, confused to why her spell doesn't have effect on Mash.

'I'll have to put more magic energy into it!'

Feeling determined to seduce Mash. She shook her hand a bit. Strengthening her spell. She grasp Mash's hands on hers.

"That's not true! You really helped me out! You're really wonderful because of that" Lauren complemented Mash.

'sound, sight, touch, my charm reaches all the senses!' she boost herself up, confident that Mash would fall for her.

"I said I didn't do anything" Mash repeated, feeling quite confuse to why the girl is pushing that he helped her even though he stood like a statue while Dot do all the saving.

'it's not working?! What's wrong with this guy?! Does he think I'm not attractive?! Die!' Lauren was in completed shock, this is the first that a guy didn't fall for her! This is ridiculous!

She fixed her posture and decided to take the president next

'ill show them! I'll seduce the president and make him do the fight for me. At least he'll be decent than these two!' she stood up and went over to the male who was minding his own business.

"President! You helped me as well! I saw you scare the guy away! You are a wonderful president I can count on!"

Lauren makes a doe eyes. M/n noticed the girl and sighs.

"All I did was stare. When did I help?" M/n said with confusion. Lauren swallowed the lump in her throat.

'how is the president not falling for me?!?!' she complained in her head. She clings herself to M/n, slinging her arms around M/n's.

"I saw you! You were really cool and brave!" Lauren smooched herself on M/n's chest. Making sure she was close as she can get.

"You must've been hallucinating...delulu..." M/n said, mumbling the last part. He tried to separate himself away from Lauren.

'how... HOW?! IS MY MAGIC NOT WORKING?! WHAT KIND OF GUY ARE THEY?! THEY'RE NOT EVEN BATTING AN EYE AT ME! Well I guess I'm stuck with the redhead...' Lauren gave up, and decided to tell a sob story to further manipulate Dot.

M/N'S POV•

Hmph, so it really is a love spell. She even attempted to make me fall for her. Pathetic.

I casted a spell beforehand, protecting myself from any spell to use against me.

Im guessing she gave up, based on her going back to sit on the log. Dot recovered from his fsnboyinh state.

"Do you have some kind of circumstance? I can lend an ear for you" Dot asked, oblivious that Lauren is using him.

She put on a fake pout,

"Actually, there's a guy threatening me" she confessed. Is it the truth? Of course not. I can smell the fakeness over here

"A guy...?"

"A second-year by the name of Silva. He's someone I don't hear many good things about" wait, aren't they both on the same dorm? Why threat a girl.

"He's trying to take advantage of magic only I can use. He's been stalking me for days now" she said with a sad tone. Honestly, I think it's a mix of both truth and false.