chapter 7

Astor

The house is almost destroyed.
There is vomit everywhere, things are broken and there are cups with alcohol all over the place. I made, for once more, the right choice to come here when she texted me that she was in trouble. My timing was immaculate. Actually, it would have been better if I came here 5 minutes earlier and stopped the fucker from pushing her which would have been impossible without telekinesis.
She walks down the stairs after she put her sister to sleep.
She is wearing a black silk nightgown that hugs her body perfectly.
It almost makes me hard.
Her brow is bleeding and her skin on her left arm is red and scratched.
“Do you have a first aid kit?” I ask her while I inspect her wound.
“It’s fine, It doesn’t even hurt”
“That is not what I asked” She rolls her eyes and her jaw ticks with irritation.
“Do you have a medical degree at 18 too or is this the only specialty that you are not qualified in ?” She asks while she is heading upstairs irritation lacing every word of this sentence.
“What can I say, I am good at everything qualification or not” I tell her when she comes down the stairs holding the first-aid kit.
“Are you always this cocky and self cantered ?” She shoves me the box with force sitting on the couch. I barely flinch and I take a sit beside her in the couch.
“Ceaselessly” I take out of the box cotton and providone-iodine and start to clean the cut above her eyebrow. She leans back on the couch closing her eyes overcome by exhaustion and let’s me clean her wound without even talking. Her eyes are opening once in a while and she looks me in the eyes like she is trying to find the reason I am doing all of this.
I do not have an alter motive.
I don’t have the answer to that question myself, so what she is doing is pointless since she can’t find something that I don’t have.
Nothing comes out of nothing.
After I finish her wound I spot a container of aloe Vera in the box and I put some at the irritated skin on her left hand.
Her eyes snap open and her lips part.
She is magnificent.
I am aware of her presence and the closeness between us in every part of my body.
I feel utterly consumed by her.
“You don’t have to do this, I can do it on my own “ She says looking at her left hand trying to free it from my grasp.
She does not seem like she really wants me to let her go though.
Her eyes tell me a different story.
And it dawns on me then that she  probably never had someone equal to her. She always takes care of other people, she never had someone to help her battle her fights.
She is mostly alone.
But she looks resilient and independent.
So it didn’t break her.
Good.
“ I am completely aware of that but thank you for the clarification”
“Go to hell” She says snatching her hand.
I was finished anyway so I don’t try to hold her hand on place.
I looks around and inspect the damage. This is going to take hours.
I am not complaining.
“It really wasn’t on my plans to clean vomits tonight” She says sighting defeated and standing up going to get the cleaning supplies.
“Go get dressed”.

---------------------♡♡♡♡♡♡------------------
So this one is a small one but the next chapter is somethinggg.
Kisses.