CHAPTER 3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Happy reading^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
••••••••••••••••dont forgot to vote and comment••••••••••••

“see here she is " i heard Chachi voice when I entered the living hall. Chachi vedansh and shivika is there but to my surprise there is someone else to. The most annoying person of Malhotra family bua ji. She is a true vamp like typical Indian aunty. She always say something that triggered me.

“ Namaste bua ji when you come " i smile at her .
“ just now and where is vedang don't he came back with you. Kavita tell me you come with him". She said with a smile.

“ he had work so he leave after dropping me  here " she just said “o" and get back to talk to Chachi.

I was just sitting there and after some time everyone leave from there for there work and leave me alone with buaji.

“ Vardhita how are you and vedang " she ask i know what is coming next she will definitely ask me about my and vedang relationship.

“ we both are doing great" look at her with a smile that I keep the moment I entered here.

“ ho god I am relieved to hear this you know Vardhita I get tensed when I get to know vedang went for a long business trip the next day of your wedding reception " she said in a tone like she is really worried about us.

“ ho it's an important project for him so he leave and nothing else " i bite my tongue as I said false thing i don't know why he leave is it really work or anything else.

“ that fine if he leave  for his work other than i thought he needs a break as you know in what circumstances you both get married -" she take a pause and by hearing her my face start loosing it's colour. She continues “ I was there when he says yes to this alliance because of his family and his brother reputation and thinking what will happen to you when people thought it's something in your that's why groom say no  before marriage. My poor child sacrifice himself for his family and society " she said and give me a smile.

“ but I am happy now to know that you both are doing well" she leave from there

I am sitting there and thinking what she said. I losses my colour as my brain is still processing what she mentioned right now . Vedang is not forced like me by his family. He did all this out of       sympathy and  his family reputation. All that time i thought he is in the same condition like me but I was wrong.

Right now I am sitting right next to him on dinning table and feeling like a burden on him. I am all zone out from  the time bua ji tell me everything. Hundred of questions are going through in my mind and I am going ask each answer from him.

I am helping vedansh in his project and for a change vedang is in our room sitting on bed work on his laptop.

“ bhabhi we will continue tomorrow I am too sleepy today" ansh yawn looking at me with his sleepy eyes. He collect his thing and leave our room.

I stand near bed where vedang is. “ are you force in this marriage by your family " he look up at me for few seconds and then back to his laptop. I wait for answer but he didn't say anything. It's getting on my nerves so i close his laptop snatch it from him and put its on side table.

He look at me “ what is this behaviour of your" he said calmly “ and what about you I ask you something don't i " i said folding my hands to my chest.

He again remain silent “ ho so say you Marry me out of sympathy . You thought ho what will happen to this poor girl after the wedding get cancelled everyone think something must be wrong in girl that why his fiance so no right before marriage so you compassion and marry me right " at the end my voice get little louder than usual.

Now he is standing in front of me. His eyes are softer than before. “ are you there when I said yes to this alliance no right then how can you say that i agree out of sympathy or I was forced" he holds me by putting his hands on my shoulders.

“ Then why you Marry me " I ask him with teare eyes. He came one step closer . “ I don't know why I say yes to this alliance but I am not forced or not done this out of sympathy."

I don't know what to say else so getting out of his hold. I went to my side and sleep. The last thing I can do to skip the reality or to clear my mind.

Since I wake up I am ignoring vedang. Right now I was helping vedansh in his project and vedang is in study.

“why don't we meet before we can be friends " vedansh said.

“ i only few times Heard about you and vedang and know nothing about you both " it's true as malhotra and we are family friends but I never knew about them.

“ hmm i know after dad death Bhai has handle his business at the age of 15 and  at that time I was 3 years old. Bhai sacrifice his childhood because of me and business. After Bhai graduation he decided to move UK with me " he smile sadly and continue “ he never make me feel like i don't have parents he is my father mother brother friend everything"

“ i don't know about this" i said looking down at my hand. I don't know what to say else but after knowing that I am not only one who suffer in past but vedang suffer more than me.

It's so easy to think that others life is perfect but everyone have there own problems trauma past. That they don't tell anyone but it's live with them .

__________________________________________________
I hope you all like this chapter
Vote and comment

Tell me if I should continue this story or not
I will update new chapter when I
Got your response