Prologue

Vardhita's pov

''Ahh" I hiss in pain when hairstylist pull my hairs . '' sorry'' she said and again doing my hairs. Today is my wedding and right now sitting on a chair in front of a mirror from past two hours getting ready as a bride. '' the colour of your mehandi is really dark you know what does that mean '' makeup artist said pointing at my hands. I hmmed i know what she ment i heard the samething by every single person present here that my husband going to love me. I look at hands a name is there my to be husband. 

Five days ago

'' Mumma papa what happen why are sad'' i ask since i came back home they're looking sad. ''Today  shivam came our home '' mumma said shivam uncle is papa school friend and my soon-to-be- father in law . '' and he tell shiv don't want to marry you he love some one '' papa said . '' that means  wedding is not going to happen '' i said i know this is going to be happen why not i am the one who advice shiv to tell about his girlfriend that we don't get marry. 

i am really very happy what i want its happen the wedding is not going to happen. but i masked up my happiness with a sad face. '' no wedding is going to happen '' papa said and my all joy vanished in air '' but how right now you said shiv dont want this marrige are they going to force him '' i ask looking at my parents who are now looking at each other '' shivam get up with a proposel of vedang his nephew'' mumma spoke ilke a whisper.

 I stand up from couch '' and you both agree to this don't you '' i ask again they both start looking at each other '' how can you both agree to this i don't know him i never see him not even in photos '' i said a little louder. ''we don't have any other option every one know about the wedding and if its not happen our reputation and then will ever going to marry you'' papa spoke i know this bloody reputation come in this . '' so for your reputation you are making me marry a man i don't know . '' in said they are only thinking about them self. 

'' he is a really nice him i know him since he is a child he is way better then shiv '' mumma said with tears in her eyes and then papa said '' vardhita this is the first and last thing asking you to do and more over vedang is my first choose for you but on that time he dont want to marry '' papa said i know what they are doing . they are makeing me emotionally blackmail and as a fool i said yes.

'' Vardhita.... your baarat is finally here.'' some yelled through the hallway and following minutes, the sound of music , band got louder and louder. makind me come back to the realty .

'' Its done Vardhita '' the makeup artist spoke finally looking into mirror. 

'' your looking so beautiful'' she added further i give her a small smile.

'' why won't be she looking beautiful natural glow it is '' masi entered the room. 

'' May god protect you from all evil eyes'' she caessed my face and peeked my forehead.

'' My daughter is looking like a doll '' mumma said she is standing at the door step she entered the room '' can i get a minute with my daughter '' she ask the makeup artist 

'' sure we are just leaving '' she left the room 

'' Are you still not going to talk to me '' mumma ask with tears in her eyes i shake my head in negative looking at other side.

'' Don't do this they are your parents , They are doning this for your better'' masi try convence. i don't talk to my parents from past 5 days .

'' they are making me feel like a burden '' i said still not looking at mumma.

'' don't say like this '' she said. '' thank god today your looking like a human '' Abhay came in the room. '' otherwise i thought jiju will scared when he saw you '' he said with a huge smile on his face . 

'' laugh as much you want when she will be going you will cry '' masi said . '' why would i cry i am going to be happy finally she is leaving the house oh come its time of your entry '' he said 

I am standing at the gate for my entry i am super nervous  then abhay hold my hand '' i can't tell you how beautiful you are looking Di just like a queen '' i genuinely smile its first time he said something like this otherwise he always tease me. in few seconds the gate open and all guests stand and then my eyes fall on stage i first time saw Vedang he is just looking a frictional character straight out of book. 

I reach to the mandap vedang come forward abhay give my hand to vedang and he hold my hand firmly . i feel somthing when he hold my hand . then wedding rituals start . during the rituals i am just thinking how hard i try to run away from this but at the end i am sitting to a person whom i dont know. 

Rituals end and now i steped in my married life my bigest fear.

To be continude :-

I hope you liked how this story started. Please leave your reviews and comments to let me know if you enjoyed the first part.