Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension

Comincia dall'inizio

Vasily: Well, It can't be Done. We Try to Convince them About The Situation here.

Johnson: I Hardly think that Won't Work Much After the Incident in Fenn.

Vasily: We Try For Now, If Not then, The Gorverment Will Deal with Them.

The Ambassadors Then take A Seat As They Look at the Palpadian Officials. As The Negotiations Begin.

Kaios: Please, Introduce Yourself.

Johnson: I'm Johnson From the US Foreign Affair Office of the State Department.

Vasily: I'm Vasily From the Soviet Ministry of Foreign Affair.

Kaios: So, We have introduced ourself, Let we Begin Our Talk here. In Our Nation, We have A Very Sensation Of Topic Lately about Your Alliance in Our Nation. So, I Going to Ask, What Bring you here Today?

Johnson: Well, Since Last time, We Came, The Foreign Affair Are Busy on Work, So, We Came The Other Days, Which is Today. Since, The Unfortunate Incident that Was Happened near the Coast of Fenn.

Vasily: Yes, We Like to Settle it Between our Nation in Diplomat Relationships Between Your Nation and The Alliance.

Johnson: Thus, We Were Dispatched Here Again For The Negotiations With Your Nation By Our Government to Settle this Incident.

Official 1: An Unfortunate Incident, You say!?

The First Official that was Seating On the Left of Kaios Stand Up From His Chair and Make A Assertion Against the Ambassadors About the Incident.

Official 1: You think You Can Get Away from this!? Your Alliance Have Ambush And Sank Our Scout Vessels!? I would Doubt that You are the One that Sank Our First Scout Fleet 2 Years Ago! Such a Bold Claims Coming From You Scum Ambassadors!

Johnson: *Whisper to Vasily* He Sure are Persistent about the Incident.

Vasily: *Whisper to Johnson* That Why I Don't Like Somebody Think THAT we The Ones Did it and Never Seen the True of the Incident, In What Have Occur.

Both of the Ambassadors, Now Having to Hear one Of the Official Giving a Very Assert Statement about the Incident.

Vasily: Well, It is Why We Came here to Settle it For the First Place.

Johnson: Also, Your Nation Wyvern have Unconditionally Attack Without Warning on One of My Nation Warship at Above On the First Place. So, The Situation Is For My Nation and The Rest of my Allies Fleet have Make a Self-Defense Move.

Official 1: You think I Going to Believe that! You Bastard! You think that I going to Believe Everything you Say, When I got the Report, Saying-

Then, Kaios have Enough of his Bickering Decide to Stand Up and Stop any Futher Escalation.

Kaios: Calm Down.... There. I do the Talking Now.

The First Official was Still in Anger about the Situation Decide to Sit down and Let Kaios Do the Negotiations with the Ambassadors.

Kaios: I understand..... That if We were to Talk about the Compensation of Our Losses of Our Fleet. We Both Need to Grasp Our Own Military Strength.

Johnson: I see.... Then, Vasily, Give them our Document.

Vasily Then Take His Suitcase Before Open it to Reveal a Book Document About Each 7 Nations Alliance Strength in Military and Economy. For the Military Part, Only Half Military Equipment Shows in the Document as The 7 Different Leader of the Nation in Alliance have Agree to Show Them Their Oldest Technology, With the Latest Was Not to Show them. Vasily take Out the Document Book and Give it to Kaios as He Accept the Document.