As jisung was doing his hair, he didn't notice or hear minho opening and closing his door

As jisung was doing his hair, he didn't notice or hear minho opening and closing his door. He only noticed his presence when he felt hands on his waist.

"Let go of me, Minho" jisung demanded, his eyes darkening as he remembered Minho's words from yesterday.

Minho took his hands off Jisung's waist but he still stood very close behind jisung, watching as he put a little bit of concealer to cover his eye bags, bit of blush, bit of mascara and a little highlight.

He didn't put too much makeup on as they had dance last and he hated how he looked with makeup rolling down his face. Jisung didn't really need makeup but he did have very dark eye bags.

Jisung moved getting his phone and airpods, putting them inside his pocket. Jisung went to open the door but his wrist was snatched back.

"My love please, I'm sorry I know I was over reacting... just please.. talk to me. I'm gonna go crazy if you don't" Minho begged, holding both of Jisung's hands and bringing it up to his lips, kissing each one of his knuckles.

Jisung snatched his wrists back and left the room, leaving Minho alone there.

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

Jisung was walking with Hyunjin to their dance studio since Felix was sick and they decided to go to Felix's place later to check up on him.

"Minho has been in a bad mood all morning and he keeps asking about you. Did you two fight or some shit?"

"Yea, he was overreacting and I'm ignoring him"

"Damn that's brutal, I remember when I ripped Felix's favourite skirt and he wouldn't talk to me for a week"

"You literally went insane and begged me to talk to felix and tell him to stop ignoring you"

"Ain't my fault, I can't let anyone touch what's mine. You know how some of the boys in our uni are like"

"Hm, this is my studio, wait for me after"

"Yea sure, bye ji" Hyunjin waved as he walked backwards to his studio.

"Bye hyun" jisung waved back. Jisung entered the dark studio as he was the first one there, he turned the light on and squinted his eyes due to the brightness.

When Jisung's eyes adjusted to the brightness, he slowly opened them seeing Minho leaning on the counter by the laptop.

Jisung avoided his eyes somewhere else and tried not to blush because Minho was there staring at him, wearing a tank top with baggy pants.

Jisung walked to the other side of the room and placed his bag down, he crouched down and took his phone out wanting to practice before Wooyoung came.

When jisung had stood up he felt Minho's chest against his back. Jisung sighed then turned around, looking into Minho's eyes. The same silence from the other night had surrounded them.

"Talk to me" Minho finally broke the silence. Jisung just stared at Minho, not noticing that he was leaning in. "My love, talk to me...let me hear your voice" Minho whispered against Jisung's soft plump lips.

Jisung just shook Minho off and walked over to the laptop, connecting his phone. He once again felt Minho's chest against his back and he now had his hands holding Jisung's waist.

"We can go to the mall, I'll give you my credit card and you can spend how much you want" jisung turned his head slightly, seeming a bit interested. "You're interested?" Minho smirked.

"I'm interested but I'm not forgiving you yet"

"Then what can I do for you to forgive me" Minho asked, kissing Jisung's neck and tightening his grip on the younger's waist.

"Do whatever you want to earn my trust again but don't ever say another thing about my family again"

"I promise, sweetheart. I'll never say another thing about them if I ever do feel free to slap me as hard as you can" jisung smiled silently at Minho's request.

"Whatever, just go to your studio, Hyunjin should be waiting for you" Minho placed one last kiss on Jisung's neck before detaching himself from jisung.

"Bye, my love, see at our wedding next week" jisung eyes widen and he turned his head.

'There's no way our wedding is next week. Are we actually near the end of the month already?' Jisung thought as he kept his eyes on the door that Minho just walked out of.

(☆▽☆)

A/n: literally started school this week and I already have a tun of homework 😭 I think I'm going to be having exams in one or two weeks soo I'll try to post as much as possible.

Love you, my lovelies 💙
Hope u enjoyed today's chapter 🤟