16

Jisung walked into his father's company with everyone's eyes on him. Curious and surprised eyes as they walked past, jisung then saw his father's secretary, walk towards him quickly. Obviously surprised at Jisung's presence.

"J-jisung, Mr Han didn't say you would be visiting today" Mrs Oh said, bowing.

"My father doesn't know I'm visiting" jisung stated, looking around at all the employees that would avoid his eye contact.

"Shall I alert Mr Han about your visit?" Jisung hummed, walking towards the elevators with everyone bowing as he walked past.

"Is my father in his office?" Jisung asked as Mrs Oh pressed the button for the elevator and waited.

"Yes but he is going to be having a meeting in about 15 minutes" Mrs Oh said, going inside the elevator with jisung.

Jisung pressed the top floor where Mr Han's office is located. As they waited, Jisung's phone started ringing. He took his phone out and smiled when he saw that Minho was calling him.

"Hey min" jisung greeted.

"Hey love, I heard from Yeonjun that you're at your dads company"

"Yea, I am"

"Why's that? I could have came with you?"

"I don't want to bother you and hyung is too much of a scaredy cat so he wants me to talk to dad"

"Oh, well do you want me to pick you up when you're done"

"Yea sure-" the elevator ringed signalling that they have reached the top floor. "Oh I have to go, I'll text you when I'm done"

"Alright, bye love"

"Ok, bye min" jisung hung up the phone, walking out of the elevator and towards his dad's office.

Mrs Oh knocked on the door and opened it after a few seconds. Mrs Oh bowed to Mr Han and left the room, noticing the tension around the room.

"I know why you're here jisung" Mr Han started, his eyes stuck on his computer

"Great then you probably know what I'm going to say" jisung said, sitting down on the sofa that is placed in front of Me Han's desk.

"I do but that is not happening" Mr Han said, his voice hinted with annoyance.

"Why not? You already got me stuck into this arrange marriage with the Lee's, is that not enough for you? Are you that greedy that you have to send another one of your kids to another family!"

"It is not greed, jisung-" Mr Han started, standing up.

"Then what is it then? Yeonjun moved out of that household so you couldn't control him anymore. Plus he has a boyfriend, he introduced Soobin to you and you approved! You fucking approved! In front of my face, Yeonjun's face and mom's face so don't even say that you didn't!"

"JISUNG!" Mr Han snapped, slamming his hands on his desk making jisung shut his mouth. "I'm putting you both into arrange marriages so that you both have a good future ahead of you. Yes this would make a great fortune for us but all I want is both of to have a great future that you can be proud of"

"We're proud of the future that we going to have because of you and mom but we also want to happy and if Yeonjun isn't happy with his marriage then you can either call off the engagement with the girl you arranged him with or I'll call off the wedding with the Lee's"

"You have definitely changed jisung" Mr Han smiled. "I'm glad"

Jisung smiled "so will you call off his engagement?"