Ch1

"SAMUEL IM HUNGRY" I shouted, although he was sitting next to me.

He looked at the clock. "our parents will be here soon for the weekend" she spoke calmly.

"Why are they coming again" I asked, sounding dumb.

"It's Fourth of July weekend dumbass" Sam said with some sass.

My hair was in a messy bun, and I mean messy. I was wearing some random grey tank top and a pair of sammys sweat pants. but I mean who am I trying to impress? Nobody.

***

I got up to answer the door, and there were my parents and SAMs parents. I hugged everyone and yelled for Sam.

He never came

"SAMUEL HOWARD WILKINSON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" that's when he came running down the hallway.

He hugged everyone one and then we went into the living room.

We just chatted and chatted for hours.

***

I woke up to the smell of something burning. I ran out of bed and down the hall and saw Sammy in the kitchen along with Nate.

"What are you doing?" Trying to make breakfast.

"And why is Nate here?" I asked them.

"Good morning to you too" nate giggled.

I turned on my heal and walked into the living to see all the parents up and watching the news. "morning" I smiled.
They returned.

Once again we were talking and the question I wasn't expecting came up.

"Are you and Sammy expecting kids in the future?" his mom asked.

Sam turned his head when he heard that. our eyes met and he nodded his head smiling.

"Yes we are, but not now, we're only 18." I laughed.

They all smiled, that's when my dad spoke up.

"Haha he better not be giving you that for a long time..

I was about to say "to late" but I decided to stay quiet.

Later that night I told Sammy what my dad said, he giggled and said " to late for that". I giggled at his sentence.

We were all snuggled up on the couch until my dad came in and cleared his throat. Gosh he makes me so mad sometimes. I looked at Sam and he looked down at me, I grabbed his hand and lead him down the hallway into our room.

He entered before me, I locked the door behind me, I turned and saw a shirtless Sammy with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"We need to have already sometime alone, my dad just won't stop soo" I trailed off.

Somehow I ended up straddling him with my lips on his, it lasted for a good hour, I think.

Let's just say a lot happened in there.

***

My dad just gave me glares all night and I'm not sure why. I pulled my mom into the bathroom to talk to her.
"Why is dad glaring at me."
"Well, he doesn't like sam, I do, but he doesn't, he said he gets bad vibes from him."

I sighed in disappointment.

***

Finally they all went home, but I was home by myself most of the time. Sammy was gone, he said he was with the jacks, Nate, and Kenny.

My twin sister haiden lived in the Sam apartment building so she came down a lot to see me, since I was so board. We just hung out and did random things. By the way we act you'd think we're best-friends.

I went on snapchat and saw Sammy posted to his story. it was just random videos of him with the guys. then I got a text

Sammy wammy🔥❤️- Hayes is coming over to chill with you and haiden he's bored with us😂 love you

Babe💜- alright sound good. love you too.

Shortly after a Hayes came barging through the door.
"I love your knock it's such a catchy pattern" (note sarcasm)
"Haha thanks" he said as he plopped him self in between me and haiden.

"So haiden how you been?" He asked me.
"Uhh I'm addy, haiden on the other side" I said laughing.
He just rolled his eyes and turned to haiden.

"So why were you bored with the guys" I asked.
"They were playing some stupid game that Kenny made up called,basegolf"
"Sounds stupid" I laughed.
"Haha yeah" haiden agreed with a chuckle.

"How'd you even get here?" Me and haiden said usion.
"First of a don't say thins at the same time that's creepy dice your twins, and Nash dropped me off" he replied.
"Who was all there?" I asked he never said Nash was going.
"Uh Nate, Kenny, the jacks, nash, and tez.Thats it."

Knowing no girls were there made me feel better.
I found out that Hayes is a lot of fun and very exciting.

We were all passed out in the couch when the front door opened. I just closed my eyes again. then I felt two hand pick me up and carry me to our room and through me on the bed. I opened my eyes slightly and smiled at a shirtless sammy.

After he crawled in bed and we bother were fast asleep.

***

I woke up to see Hayes and haiden standing and the end of our bed.
"Can I help you" I mumbled I don't even know if they heard me.
No response, so I'm assuming they didn't.

I just snuggled into Sammy more and went back to sleep for another 2 hours. it was 12:25 when I woke up. Sam didn't wake up till 1:25. I decided to make everyone pancakes.

I showered and got dressed, I wore a pair of purple spandex with grey Polk-a-dots and a grey tank top and put on my white crocs before taking Hayes home.

The rest of the day was just movies and cuddling, until later that night we went to a party.

A/N: If you read my last story called 'the Mendes family" the these chapters will be long, most of them. I'm hit 1000 words! What an accomplishment😂 love you guys💕