HB: S1 E3 Spring broken

Intro: The Man Behind The Mask(His Physique)

It starts with Blitza singing Horse dong In her van she sings terribly while driving to IMP with Moxie, Mille and Loona, Y/n had the weekend off this week so he wasn't there, as Blitza drives to IMP and tries to park when a pink convertible Cut them off as blitz sees the license plate."SUCKS 4 LIFE" and Blitz gets mad

Blitza: Oh, you suck for life, do ya?(Grabs a megaphone) Listen up, you wanna original pink c** dump, You got three goddamn minutes to get your tits out of my Parking spot-(Realizes who she sees)Oh shit! Verosika.

It was none other then Verosika Mayday

She Blow some bubble gum and it pops, and then she speaks

Verosika: Blitz-A

Blitza: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles which is all. I'm because I believe the nearest ocean is-(Falls flat on her face)THREE RINGS DOWN!!!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber alerts.

Blitza: Oh yeah.I'm surprised they let your fat a**Out of rehab I can still see your a drunken whore! Clutching On that beezeljuice bottle like it's the last cock in hell!

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad loser, wash ups.(She drinks some beezlejuice) so your sister says hi.(Wipe a little bit of beezlejuice off her lips)

Blitza:(Walking and pointing) Why are you parking here?This is the only Parking spot my company has, And my big sexy killer sometimes uses it. So take your tampon race car somewhere else.

Verosika: Actually bitch,(She points down, revealing her name was on it) It has my name on it. I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely. More successful companies in the building They Wanted to have me come in this week to lead there team during Spring break.

Blitza: A week?! No no, You are not parking here for a fucking week!

Verosika: Oh are you mad Blitz-A, You're gonna run off?Leave someone else to pay for the hotel Room, steal their car and run-

Blitza&Verosika: run 3 rings to wrath and max. Your/my credit cards on shity horse riding lessons!

Blitza: God damn it whore You will not let that go!

Verosika: Choke on a sand paper cock!

She walks away as Blitza wasn't done

Blitza: Hold on, you better move that pussy wagon right now. Or I'm gonna-

She looks to see a big hellhound standing behind her