04-☆𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧..

°___☆___°

°___☆___°

The next few days consisted of a series of events for the blonde boy, as our dear Y/n kept finding creative ways to try and befriend him.

°__♡__°
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 1: 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨
"Are you a compound of Barium and Beryllium? Cause you're a total babe. " The blonde boy sighed and continued to work in chemistry class, ignoring their attempts to gain his attention. He continued to ignore them as they continued spewing random science pick-up lines, including "Forget Hydrogen, you're my number one element"  or "Are you made of Copper and Tellurium? Cause you're cute!"

𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 2:𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨

"Did you know the smallest bone in your body is in your pinky finger?" Y/n leaned over to whisper to the blonde boy

"Correction.The smallest bones in your body are inside
your ear, They're so small that they could all fit on a penny, and you wouldn't be able to hear anything without them." Albedo corrected them, not bothering to glance at them,  an unamused expression on his face.
"Well, did you know? The sunsets on Mars are purple!" Y/n spoke matter of factly before the genius besides them responded once again.
"Martian sunsets are blue, thanks to dust. Scientist Mark Lemmon explained, The colors come from the fact that the very fine dust is the right size so that blue light penetrates the tmosphere slightly more efficiently."

At this point, you just looked stupid. Were you gonna give up? Probably not.

𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 3 : 𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙅𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙨

𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔...

"Hey albedo, why doesn't Ed have a girlfriend?"

"Please be quiet,"

"Because SHEERAN away! Get it? Like Ed sheeran? Sheeran away? How about another -"

"No!"

°__♡__°

The school day had finally ended, and the dismissal bell rang loudly through the school as students raced to pack up their belongings and leave the prison known as school.
Albedo had finally escaped another day of Y/n attempting to befriend him. Their outgoing and extroverted behavior as well as mannerisms were rather tiring for the introverted boy as he tried to avoid them. A green haired girl noticed Albedo from a distance and approached him, waving as she walked closer.
"Albedo...hello," Sucrose greets, her green hair styled in two braids as she pushes up her round framed glasses.
Albedo turned to face her, a small look of surprise on his face before he greeted her as well.
"Hello, Sucrose, is everything alright?"

"Ah, I was just wondering if you could briefly help me with a chemistry question from today's class.." She spoke softly , fidgeting with her hands.

Albedo paused for a moment before nodding
"Alright...but quickly I have to pick up my sister from her elementary school."

Y/n was walking out of the building at the moment, letting out a heavy sigh and dug their hands into their hair. Their grades as of recent have not been the best, and their homeroom teacher, Miss Jean, has already informed their parents. Y/n remained slumping before standing up straight and encouraging themself to get going. After all, they had to pick up their younger step-sister from elementary school. As they stood up, from a distance, they noticed the boy they had been pining over and a head of green hair.

"What was their name again..? Sugar..??" Y/n spoke to themselves, trying to recall the name of the girl next to Albedo before eventually recognizing her as Sucrose.
The [h/c] person stared at them both a bit longer, looking from afar as Albedo explained a question to the green haired girl. Feeling a slight pang of jealousy as they continued staring, but shook away the feeling after all, they had just met albedo and it was most likely another one of their silly crushes.
Albedo bid farewell to sucrose as he finished talking to her and began to exit the school compound, starting his journey to pick up his younger sister. Y/n suddenly realized that they had been staring for too long as they made eye contact with the green haired girl and quickly looked away. They straightened up and began skipping away on their way to collect their younger step- sibling, as Sucrose stared at the individual with a hint of confusion in her eyes.

Albedo walked ahead, glancing back ever so often as he recognized the familiar person walking behind him.
"Are they seriously following me??" He thought to himself as he exited the school and followed a route to the preschool. After countless turns into different streets and multiple crossings, the [h/c] person remained walking behind albedo which only made him believe further that they were following him. He felt conflicted and planned to immediately confront them once in-front of the elementary school.
Upon reaching, he turned around to face the person he now knew as Y/n after talking to kokomi. "Are you following me? " He inquired, his tone of voice slightly accusing. Before even giving the other a chance to respond, he cut them off. "I hope you realise that following another student home is a form of harassment and I can report you for doing so."

Confusion was written all over my face at the blonde boy's accusing tone. Not even having to respond, another voice answered the question for me.
"Y/n..!" A familiar soft voice called, a pair of magenta eyes, lighting up at the sight of their older sibling. Qiqi ran towards Y/n clinging to their legs as Y/n crouched down to gently pat her head.

Albedo, now feeling embarrassed at his words and actions a few moments ago, regretting them to the fullest before another voice came along.
"Big brother, big brother!" Bright red eyes gleamed as the sound of klee's footsteps came into earshot as she ran up to her brother. Tackling the lower half of her brother in a hug, she noticed her friend as well and quickly ran over, engulfing Qiqi in a hug.
"Qiqi! Is that your older sibling? This is my big brother! His name is Albedo!" Klee giggled excitedly before letting Qiqi speak.

"This is Y/n...Qiqi's older sibling..Y/n this is klee..Qiqi's friend." Qiqi spoke quietly, her voice soft as always as she introduced Y/n and Klee to each other.

"Wow... your sibling is so pretty, Qiqi!" Klee gushed, running to Y/n and hugging their legs as well before Albedo could stop her.

"Ah Klee, maybe you shouldn't -" he started.

"It's fine." Y/n crouched down to klee's height, patting her head. Klee giggled, her red eyes lighting up as she stared at Y/n and Qiqi before turning to her brother.

"Big brother! Can they walk home with us?! Please! Please!" Klee begged, clutching onto his leg and shaking him as he stared down at her and uneasy look on his face considering the awkward interaction he caused with the [h/c] person a few minutes ago.

"Well -"

"Please, please, please! They don't mind! Do you?" Klee asked, turning to Y/n with the best puppy eyes she could muster.
Being the sucker for anything cute, Y/n caved easily, especially when seeing how happy their sister was with Klee.
"Well.. sure, we don't mind. " Y/n smiled, as Klee celebrated, grabbing Qiqi's hand and running ahead.

"Big brother! Let's go!"

"Klee, wait!"

°___☆___°

AHH new chapter omg⁉️
Hehehe this is supposed to be a silly chapter BUT ITS LEADING UP TO SOMETHING TRUST💥💥 it's currently 12am which is honestly a record cause I always update 3-4am 😭
ENJOY YOUR DAY/ NIGHT☆☆
Word count 1000+