03-☆𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚?! (1/2)

°___☆___°"Ta daa!" Y/N exclaimed as they showed off the gift box to kokomi

°___☆___°
"Ta daa!" Y/N exclaimed as they showed off the gift box to kokomi. It was filled with an assortment of deserts; cookies, donuts, and macarons, to name a few. The box itself was pink, with a baby pink ribbon tied into a bow around the box.
"My, that certainly is adorable," kokomi continued. "Who's it for?" She asked, taking another bite of her lunch, a bento she made herself.
"It's for Albedo!" Y/n responded, grinning as they clapped their hands together bringing it to their cheeks.
"He looks like a prince" they sighed, daydreaming about the blonde boy as kokomi wore a smile on her face, shaking her head at her friend's antics as she packed away her lunch box.
"How has the council work been? Working hard, Miss President?" Y/n nudged her shoulder as the pink haired girl smiled and nodded a light pink tint on her cheeks as she spoke, discussing various topics that the student council dealt with.

"Hmm... lunch is almost over. You should give Albedo the box!" Kokomi encouraged while pumping her fist in the air."After all, you don't have classes with him this after noon, and it'll be hard to catch him after classes," She reasoned, glancing down the gift box before at you a smile etched on her face.
"You're right!" I responded equally as enthusiastic, grinning as I hyped myself up as well, before trekking over to Albedo, who was sitting on a bench underneath the cherry blossom tree in the school yard. Kokomi watched as the h/c person marched their way to Albedo as she sat on the bench, her eyes growing dull as she sighed.

I walked over before stopping in front of him, the box still in my hand.
Albedo was surprised at first before he looked up and recognized the face of the person who stopped in front of him. It was the person whom he helped yesterday... but he hadn't gotten their name. He took note of the box in their hands before hearing then speak.

I cleared my throat before speaking , a bright smile etched on my face as I held the gift box outwards to him.
"Hello! I'm the same person from yesterday. " I chuckled nervously before quickly reminding myself to stop being awkward. "This is for you," I held the box out towards him. "As a thank you for helping me...and to possibly becoming friends.." I quickly spoke, keeping the box out stretched towards him."I wasn't aware of what you'd like, so I just got some donuts, cookies, and macarons.." I added.
Albedo looked at the box, then at the person in front of him, the look of determination etched onto their face, almost like they were set on being friends with him. Truth be told, Albedo had no interest in building and maintaining relationships, which is why he is relatively alone aside from short conversations in class and he avoided working in groups for projects. He stood up as well before speaking.
"I appreciate the gesture, but I have no interest in building or maintaining friendships, I would accept your gift, but it would seem rude of me, so It'd be best if you kept it.

"....."

I stood there for a moment, processing what he said. Students who had seen what was going on looked from afar. Most felt bad for Albedo, saying how Y/n would only annoy him , seeing as the [h/c] person was known around school for their eccentric personality and behavior
However, Y/n shrugged it off as always, not paying much mind to them, after all haters don't deserve your time or energy!
Upon processing his statement, I shoved the box of sweets into his hands , bowing slightly.

"I insist." I urged him to take the box before continuing "its fine if you don't want to be friends, I'm still determined, though!" Y/n pumped their fist in the air as a way to hype themselves up as they left Albedo ,who now had a box of sweets.
He sighed, thankful for the sweets but dreading their future attempts at befriending him as he watched the [h/c] person skip away without a care in the world before realized..he had never gotten their name still! Oh well.. he could always ask kokomi in the future, after all she seemed familiar with the [h/c] person.

°__☆__°

[h/c] ,means hair colour!
WOAH 3rd chapter⁉️ IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOME TIME INWAS PLANNING OUT WHICH WAY THE BOOK WOULD GO AND I FINALLY FIGURED UT OUT LIKE BRO IM SO HAPPY🙏🙏 also school starts back April 8th. Ew.
SO I WILL BE TRYING TO UPDATE BEFORE IT STARTS!
Sorry this chapter was so short btw😞😞 will try to make longer ones‼️🙏
enjoy your day/night thank you for reading!!