𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 9

Start from the beginning

" i do...but i would want to go with the right girlfriend," i sighed.

" what's wrong with himari?," nicholas chuckled.

" she's too indecisive and everytime she would ask me for my opinion, she would be very judgmental about it and we would be in the store for hours just to find the right dress for her," i explained.

" wow that sucks," fuma pouted.

" sucks to be you...good luck," nicholas chuckled.

" thanks im gonna need a lot of luck," i sighed.

" HEY!! GET BACK TO WORK!," we heard dad yelled and we all ran off.

yuna's pov

i was just laying in bed cuddling with heeseung just talking about the conference tonight.

" what if they need prove that you're dating me?, do you want me to go with you?," heeseung asked as i was watching him fiddle with my fingers.

" but what if you're parents get on you?," i asked him.

" i'll just have to tell them the truth," he retorted.

i nodded.

" ok then...can you help me pick out a dress hee?," i asked.

heeseung immediately smiled about the question. every time i bring hee to the mall, he is so boyfriend material and would happily help me pick out my outfits.

" of course...wanna go now?," he smiled and i nodded.

mall

me and hee having been holding hands walk around almost every store in the mall but we couldn't find the perfect dress. it was the evening time and the mall will be closing soon so we have to hurry.

" are we ever gonna find the right one?," i sighed and pouted.

" wanna try this store?," he pointed and i nodded.

time skips

" is this cute?," i asked hee and held the dress up to my body.

he smiled and bit his bottom lip.

" that's stunning...i think we should get it for you," he smiled.

" i agree...but should we hold on to it until we find another cute dress?," i asked him.

he nodded.

k's pov

after spending an excessive and annoying amount of hours in the store with himari...we couldn't even find a single dress that would satisfy her. so we have a bunch of options she MUST try on. i waited by the door of the fitting room and she tried the dresses out.