𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔

yuna's pov

" what happened between the two of you in that car ride home last night?," he asked all of the sudden.

" nothing!," i sighed.

" really nothing?," he cocked an eyebrow.

" yes! his mom was driving, i was in the back seat and he was in the front seat, nothing more," i explained.

he sighed.

" he just pulled that stunt to make you mad and for you to continue the game," i explained.

" yeah you're right...ugh he evil can he be?!," he exclaimed.

" very evil," i commented.

" i'm sorry for pushing you off like that, i was just lost and angry in the moment and you know i'm not like that," he snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me in for a hug.

" i know...i'm not mad at you," i rubbed his back in circles.

" now let's get you patched up," i said pulling out a handkerchief.

" thanks beautiful," he smiled.

" of course," i smiled.

" oh no!," i gasped.

" what?!," his eyes widened.

" i left my water bottle under the bleachers," i pouted.

" i'll get you another one," he chucked.

k's pov

" ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE?!," my father yelled at me.

apparently, they found out that i kissed yuna and now everyone at this company found out about it.

" DAD I TOLD YOU, I WASN'T THINKING AND JUST FURIOUS IN THE MOMENT!," i yelled taking a seat in front of his desk.

" FURIOUS IN THE MOMENT?! OVER SOME STUPID BOY WHO WANTED TO QUIT THE GAME?! WHAT ARE YOU A BABY?!," he yelled banging his fist on the table.

" no...you were the one who told me to always win and never back down off anything, we were points away from winning!," i whined.

" THAT DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO KISS OUR ENEMY LIKE THAT!!," he yelled.

" NOW THAT'S GONNA CRUSH YOUR REPUTATION AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIMARI," he said bluntly.

" dad, i said i'm so sorry-," i got cut off by someone who stormed in the door.

it was yuna and her dad.

" I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!," yuna's dad yelled storming my way and choking me.

" DAD! CHILL!," yuna tried to stop her dad but my dad stopped it.