Nine

The Cameron's always did a big entrance, the whole family walked into the party together, I thinks it's to show off, but I can't be to sure.

So I left them the second we got to the venue, they were waiting for rafe so I walked in alone.

The second I entered, I seen kie, standing next to pope in her purple dress, a flower crown atop of her head.

So I walked in the other direction, specifically in the direction of the bar and ordered a drink.

The Cameron's walked in soon after that, and Sarah wasn't lying when she said rose looked like lady liberty, she had a headpiece on that could stab someone.

But it wasn't her, or her giant headband that I was focusing on, It was Rafe, he had a suit that was nearly the same colour as my dress, although the dress was darker.

He had his hair slicked, and his face looked godly, and he had a ring on his finger i hadn't noticed before, small and gold sitting on his ring finger.

It's should be a crime to look that good.

He spotted me, left his family and came straight to my side.

"Hello" he smiled looking at me.

"Hi baby" i smiled back placing a hand on his chest.

"You look beautiful" he replied wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I laughed.

"Dance with me?" he replied pulling me over to the small dance floor.

"Do i have a choice?" i laughed as we began to sway to the song currently being played.

"no" he replied with a huge smile.

"you're very happy, what did you do" i asked with a more serious face, although i couldn't keep my face straight for long.

"What a man can't be happy" he replied trying to hold a straight face of his own.

we burst out laughing, we danced for a while longer, the songs changing, until i was eventually swung around to come face to face with sarah.

She was dancing with jj? He handed her a note and then made a beeline for the exist.

What the fuck

I look towards Rafe, the way his face was now scrunched with anger "go get em tiger" I patted his arm.

He left, following jj, while I walked over to Sarah.
"What was that about" I said snatching what looked like a piece of paper out of her hand.

"Nothing" she clipped taking the piece of paper back before I could read it.

"What's going on Sarah, why's jj giving you notes" I deadpanned.

She threw her head back laughing "nothing is happening with me an jj I promise I'll explain later" and with that she was gone.

I looked around, until I spotted the bathroom, which was now being bombarded with all the boys from the country club.

I walked into the men's bathroom, getting me looks from the old men leaving, but I continued until I was at the corner of the door, the whole room in my view.

"Hold him down, what do you think a four iron-" rafe laughed at kelce and the other boy I don't remember.

"Keep his head still, I'm gonna line this up" rafe said while pretending to line a golf club up.

Jj was in a choke hold at this point struggling to get out of the position kelce has him trapped in "very rafe of you rafe, five on one?"