Chapter 2: The Strongest Man

Start from the beginning

The heroes of the group sigh in annoyance

"Why the hell do monsters always monologue?" An annoyed short Esper yells out.

"Tell me about it. They don't stop yapping." Saitama says, slightly irritated.

Genos remembers his long winded explanations feeling slightly ashamed

"You say you do this for fun? For fun? How dare you confront me, Mother Earth's apostle, for that inane reason?! Yet, what more could be expected from a hu–"

Vaccine Man gets cut off again as a hole in the monsters chest forms so fast that the audience has to blink multiple times to realize what happened

"EEEEHHHHHHHHH?" The whole cast screams out.

"THAT BALDY ONE SHOT A DRAGON LEVEL MONSTER?" Child Emperor shouts in disbelief.

"That is impossible. The level of force required from a man of that stature. It's illogical." Metal Knight wonders out loud out of pure shock.

"THE HELL KINDA BODY ENHANCEMENT IS THAT?" Metal bad freaks out in surprise.

"I don't think I coulda tanked that." Pig God lets out a burp while eating his food.

"It's not that impressive. But definitely more than I was expecting from a B-Class nobody." Tatsumaki sits in shock although not apparent in her facial expressions.

"Not again... All it took was one punch! DAMN IT!"

"Oi, Baldy, did you really kill the monster that day?" Tornado questions still slightly in disbelief.

"Oh. Yeah I did. He was kinda boring though. He died as fast as the others." Saitama responds still disappointed over the boring fight.

"Hold on. Wasn't King the one who killed Vaccine Man?" Child Emperor asks.

"SHIT. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HEAR ME DON'T LET THEM KILL ME!"

"King was present at the sight of the kill as Saitama had left just like the many other monsters he has slain. The credit went to King even though he tried to explain it to others. Many of Saitama's kills have had their credit given to others"

"King, is that true?" Zombie Man says in slight disbelief.

"Yes. I arrived at the scene too late and others simply assumed I killed the monster. I attempted to explain the situation, but nobody listened." King replied calmly.

King hears a voice

"King. I have bought you time. The others will eventually find out you're not the man they thought you to be. I will protect you and so will Saitama. You need not worry."

King begins worrying, but tells himself this is his punishment for lying and stealing other people's credit. King resigns himself to face his former colleagues

THREE YEARS EARLIER

"Ho. Is this perhaps your "origin story" Saitama-kun?" Bang wonders aloud.

"Hmm. Yeah I think it is! Man this brings back memories." Saitama replies with a look of recognition.

"A monster! - Run!" A random citizen runs by the camera.

"Huh?" A Saitama with hair mutters.

"What the hell's wrong with you Baldy? He had hair?" Tatsumaki questions.

"Oh. At the time I was sorta looking for jobs but had a lot of bad luck. Couldn't get a single one. So I was kinda done with life for a while."

A few heroes look slightly shocked and felt sympathetic for the bald man