Chapter 52 Her Life

Note: this is Joe's POV meaning this is the time when Joe is in Phil's body. In Phil's POV she already finish class but in Joe he is just going to start class

°•{|Joe's POV|}•°

As I was chiling in the hallway, I noticed that many students are looking at me. Spain even came up to me and kissed my hand. So this is what he is doing to Sunny. "Hola señorita~" He said. "What do- I mean yes?" I said. "Wanna take a walk with me, it's still not class afterall" He said. I have no other choice but to say yes since that is always Sunny do "S-sure" I said. Spain hold my hand and we started to walk.

We arrived at the fountain and I saw a girl. "Hola hermano" The girl said which I don't understand since I don't speak Spanish but I think Sunny can. "Hola hermana" Spain said. "Who is she?" She asked. "Don't you remember her?" Spain asked and the girl shrugged her head. "This is Phil don't you remember?" Spain asked. "No" She said. "She used to babysit you" Spain said. "So she is older than me?" She asked. "yeah. I mean you are an 7th grader, we are already in the 8th grade" Spain said. "hmmm... Oh yes! Phil!" She said and hugged me. I smiled awkwardly and hugged her back. "Now you remember" Spain said. "Yep, my bestest friend. Kinder than you" She said. Ouch that hurts Spain. "Are you two siblings?" I asked. "You don't know Phil?" Spain asked. "I thought you guys were cousins" I lied since I don't know if their related or not. "Were siblings don't you remember I called him Hermano" She said. Now okay lecture in my brain now, Hermano means brother than what is hermana?. "Oh yeah" I said. "Anyway wanna hang?" She suggested. "Sure" I said. "Okay, let's go Spania" Spain said. Now Spania is her name huh? It kinda sound like Spain with an ia.

As we were talking, JP dragged me and I almost fall in his shoulder "ouch what was that for?" I asked. "Sorry Himawari but your not gonna hang-out with this ROMANTIC and PERVERTED guy" JP said. I guess this is how Sunny is protected? Tbh I will do this if I see Sunny hanging out with a perverted guy like Pal and Spain. "Look here, cat boy. I don't know what your talking about but me and Phil are hanging out so Buzz off" Spania said. "Alright I'll BUZZ OFF" JP said and he dragged me. But Spain hold my right wrist and they started to fight over me. I was loosing my cool and screamed. "STOP THIS!" I said and they stop. They look at me Shockley and worried at the same time "I-I'm sorry Himawari" JP said, gosh I hate it how JP acts like a good kitten towards Phil. "Are you okay Mi-amor?" Spain said. I kept quite and storm off. Gosh they are so annoying. Acting like a good gentlemen? Phil is being lied on, I know their real colors. I go to inside the school and decided to chill at the hallways when the school bell rang meaning it's time for class. I look. At Sunny's schedule and saw her first class. I started to walk to the hallways until I got to her class.

I arrived and saw the students looking at me. "Excuse me Miss Philippines" Someone said behind me. I jump in and was suprised. "I am sorry if I scared you Miss Philippines" The teach saids. "It's ale teach" I said. "What? Can you repeat what you said?" Teach said. "Oh I mean, it's okay" I said. "Okay then. Please go to your seat" Teach saids. "Will do" I said and sat in Sunny seat. I leaned as my two hands carrying my hand preventing it to touch the chair. The students look at me and some of them have tinted cheeks while the teacher is writing something at the board. "What? Whats your prob?" I asked. "Nothing, I just don't know you do that posture Feli" Mex said. "Wha?" I said. "Oh he said nothing Feli" Mex said. Have they not seenme do this posture? Oh yeah, I'm not Joe right now. Haha!... Ha... I fixed my posture and sit properly. I can't seem to listen to teach so I fall asleep at the table.

"Miss Philippines wake up" Someone said. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the teacher looking at me. I quickly fixed my posture and look at her nervously. "I'm sorry Mrs." I said. "Well since your smart and all I'll let is pass" She said and continued to discuss the lesson.