Chapter 26 - Uncle's attack...

Start from the beginning

Dante: Who are you working for?! (He pressed the gun against the man's back head.)

Driver: You won't kill me in front of her...

Dante: (He chuckled.) You don't know me well enough... so tell me!

Driver: Her uncle... (The car slowed down.)

Dante: Don't stop the car until I told you! Why are you taking the risk to lose your life, for money?

Driver: You killed my childhood friend... just because he took pictures of her!!! (The man yelled even if his hands were trembling.)

Dante: So..., you chose to betray us?! That's for sure the easiest way to join your friend in hell... 

Dante jumped on the passenger seat at the surprised of the driver and Suki. They were arriving to a crossroad with a lights' stop, so the driver slowed down the car. Dante took the driver's phone from his jacket inner pocket without problem, even if the bodyguard tried to resist at first.

Dante: I guess that the two cars following us are waiting for the opportunity to attack us... preferably in an isolated area...

Driver: I was asked to drive you near the old factories...

Dante: And you didn't think that I will notice that something was wrong? (He looked behind.) Don't stop the car and turned right!

Driver: The lights' stop is red...

Dante: (He was ready to pull the trigger.)Do it!

Suki was silently observing, the tears ready to fall. The driver hesitated one second but ended doing as Dante asked. A flow of klaxons started at the dangerous maneuver of the car. The pursuers were not expecting that from their accomplice, so they were stuck few seconds because of a delivery trucks. But that trick will only give them a very little advance. 

Fortunately, Dante knew the neighborhood pretty well. He couldn't stay in that car, at the mercy of two cars pursuing them, ready to hit them at the first occasion. Few meters away, there was a back alley with a club he was used to go currently going under renovation. There, he would be able to protect Suki and take care of most of the men while waiting for the back-up.

Dante: Take the first alley on the right then on the left, hurry!

Suki: Dante...

Dante: Don't freak out, nothing will happen to you! Unfasten your seatbelt, and when I tell you to get out, do it and close your eyes. Understood? (She shyly nodded, stressed and scared.) Stop the car in front of the black door.

The driver looked through the mirror, hoping that the men in the 2 cars would arrive soon, otherwise, he was a dead man. He stopped the car at the designated spot. Dante told Suki to leave the car.

The driver played his last card and tried to grab Dante's gun, but the young man punched him hardly. When Suki was in front of the club door, not looking at him, he put his gun against the man's head and shot without frowning. No way he will let him alive. Suki startled at the sound of the shot.

Dante got out of the car and with his gun in one hand, he quickly looked around. His pursuers were not yet at view. He grabbed Suki's wrist and with a strong kick, the door of the club opened. 

Dante: Stay behind a moment. (He grabbed one of the table and put it behind the door to block it.) It will not stop them but it's better than nothing.