Veil

Her

I was sitting on my bed when I heard a knock on my room door. From outside a lady voice come to my ears gelebilir miyim ( May I come ) she was asking for permission so I allowed her. She come in bow in front of me and say I am appoint to do your makeup and hair sultana (queen) can I start . I nodded my head in a sign of approval and sit on the dressing table chair and then

she come and start doing my makeup she applied some golden eyeshadow on my eyelids and then she applied thing on my face and she end with a bright red lipstick. Her makeup skills are actually appreciatable.

After doing my makeup she starts styling my hair she styles my hair as curly loose bun. After that a compliment come from her you're the most beautiful bride a have ever seen. I blush at her compliment and thank her. Then she bow in front of me and ask permission for her leave. I nodded and she went out.

After Aysha come and help me with other stuff like grown , veil , jewellery etc. of course I notice a beautiful and joyful smile on her face. She is looking gorgeous in her crepe pink and white dress.

 She is looking gorgeous in her crepe pink and white dress

Aysha you looking so beautiful. (Azain said with a smile)

Girl me look at you. You're the one who looking like a goddess. May no nazar ( evil eye) fall upon you.

Azina blush and say in a coy tone. Ayshaaa I not looking that much beautiful.

Ohh go and just look at your self on the mirror then say I not looking that much beautiful. ( Aysha mimic her)

Azina stand up and walk toward mirrors and when she see her reflection on the mirrors. She get amaze by her look.

Aysha come and stand beside her and say. Now tell me is you are looking beautiful or not.

Azina blush at her words and hide her face with her palm.

Azina your makeup will be ruin. ( Aysha said )

Ohh saçma ( sorry ). ( azina said )

AT PALACE

HIM

I am Aslan sultan (king) the sultan of turk Sultanate and only Sehzade (prince) of Ibrahim sultan and Amira sultan. My strength and weakness both are some.

No 1: I am a man of my words and some time this thing cause difficult situations in my life.

No 2: I hate betrayal. I can be the worst nightmare for traitors.

My life is always been a bed of roses. Whatever I want I get. My parents never unfull my any dream until now.

When I turn twenty-two my baba ( father) died because of illness. He was not only my baba but biggest support for me. He guide me in each and everything. Whenever I'm in problem he used to help me to get out of it. His advise are the best thing. May Allah give him a high rank in Jannat.