"Raimon Junior High is holding up against Kidokawa Seishuu's fierce onslaught! But for some reason, I noticed that the remarkable teamwork from last year is completely gone. What's wrong, Kidokawa Seishuu?!"

The triplets grit their teeth in annoyance.

"I won't let you score another goal!"

Endou proclaimed

"Nice save!"

Aki exclaimed.

"That's an amazing drive!"

Haruna remarked. Natsumi and I just looked proud that they were able to hold up against them, exchanging a smile between ourselves.

"All right. Now, we can afford the time to study our opponent."

Hibiki stated, I nodded my head gazing at the field.

"Kidou is working on it already."

Mogi Sakito, one of Kidokawals midfielders, was approaching from the side. Shourinji immediately marked him and tried to take the ball.

But because of this, Mogi got past him. This time, Kazemaru ran up to mark the boy. Before the teal haired boy got to him, he passed the
ball to Tobiyama Dan, another midfelder.

As soon as he got the ball, Tsutomu stole it, making Tobiyama look at him dumbfounded

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Tobiyama asked angrily

"Offense is our job! Stay back!"

Tsutomu called out and ran forward, leaving the angry midfielder at the back

Tsutomu, although positioned slightly farther away, managed to catch the faint mutterings of Tobiyama, who expressed his frustration with a touch of exasperation.

"If only Suzuki-san were present, our scores would have been significantly more disparate, allowing everyone to partake in this game. What an idiotic joke."

Tsutomu clenched his jaw in frustration, sprinting ahead and shouting loudly.

"Here I go!"

"You're not passing through me! The Wall!"

Kabeyama used his hissatsu technique and successfully blocked Tsutomu's path. Endou let the ball roll towards him before picking it up.

"Nice one, Kabeyama!"

The said boy turned around and flashed the captain a smile. Meanwhile, Tsutomu, who was still on the ground, grit his teeth. His annoyance reached its peak.

"We only have ten minutes left."

Aki stated, while Natsumi added

"The other team keeps attacking us without a pause."

"It's not a problem.Currently, there is a complete lack of teamwork within Kidokawa Seishuu."

I emphasized this point, causing all the girls to turn their attention towards me. Hibiki-san then chimed in, sharing his own perspective on the matter.

"There are cracks in their formation."

Hibiki added. The managers, including me, turned to the coach

"Cracks?"

Haruna asked, and I motioned my hand at the players.

"Look."

"Oh! The Mukata triplets are advancing deep into Raimon's camp!"

"Pass ithere!"

Masaru called out. He was marked by both Max and Domon. He ran to get past the two, who followed him. Yakata Naoto did as he told and passed him the ball.