Chapter 9: Straight from Hell

8 HOURS BEFORE THE FUNERAL

Collette woke up. She seemed to be standing on clouds, in a queue to go to, what the sign called, Brawl-Haven. She saw that the receptionist was.... Zeus? Damn.

"Kay, loaded Rico. Let's see, died in murder-suicide, killed Wife, kids, and let's see your sins," Zeus continued "Lust, murder, pride, greed, and suicide- Yeah. Say hi to Crimson RT for me!"

He flipped and fell straight into the ground, before begging down there.
Oof.
"Next up, Collette Spark!" Collette was pulled to the counter. "Kay, death. Died by being crushed by a robot- what the? And as-well, sins are lust and envy. Yeah. Go to hell."

Collette begged. "Please! Don't do this to me!"
Zeus responded. "Relax, your boyfriend will join you soon enough!"

She flipped through the floor to hell. This was just like heaven, but a bit odd. The receptionist here was.... Her? No, that couldn't have been. It was her, but helping Inferno Chuck run the Ghost train.

"OKaY, CoME hERE and Go TO yER Ring!" The ticket-waving Collette yelled.

Collette (our one) boarded the train.
Chuck yelled "Okay Sinners, time to burn you down into demons!" Collette then got roasted, head to toe, into a Trixie demon. But, unlike everyone else, she was glowing bright Green.

Chuck muttered. "Holy shit. It hasn't been a millennia since-" He then shouted. "WHO THE  HELL HERE IS MEANT TO BE REVIVED, GLOWING BRIGHT GREEN! WHOEVER IT IS, GET OFF!"
Before Collette could get off, she evaporated into thin air, before appearing out of nowhere, at what seemed to be a funeral.
All the brawlers attended yelled "What the-!"