~ How can I say it to Güzide now? ~

~♤~

S: Tarik... -said it in a whisper, Güzide realised his confused state and turned to him.

G: What is it, Sezai? -looked towards where his eyes looked, but already just saw a closed door in front of her.

S: Ooh, nothing.. I just thought, I saw a familiar face, but I was wrong. He took her hand with his another hand too and went towards the car where Nazan already waited them.

N: Oh, how beautiful this picture. Two friend, hand in hand! How wonderful! - said it with a huge smile.

G: Don't exaggerate Nazan! - looked at Sezai, while turned her face a little red.

Sezai opened the door for her and got into to the back seat. After he got into the car to the driver seat and next to him, Nazan, finally they started their way towards the Özgüder house.

G: I want to ask you, that don't say anything to the children. I don't want them to worry. Did you understand me, mainly you, Nazan!

N: Off, Güzide... and do they know about this fluctuating pressure? -said it Nazan with serious face.

G: Look Nazan, it's not a serious disease and I don't have this disease very often. Please, don't exaggerate it! - raised her voice, because of the anxiety.

Sezai looked at her in the mirror, he also felt her nervousness and wanted to subside this tense atmosphere.

S: We didn't say anything to them, if you allow us to take care of you.

G: You know Sezai, I don't like when I'm treated like a child. Off, it's enough already..

Sezai smiled at her from the mirror, he knew her stubborness, looked at each other with Nazan and smiled on Güzide.

Meanwhile Tarik was still in the hospital with his daughter and Yeşim. The little girl fell asleep while Tarik and Yeşim just sat next to each other, when the woman broke the silent.

Y: Tarik, I was so scared when I saw my daughter in the ground. - tears flowed down her face.

T: Ss, she is fine already, my love. - moved to her closer and hugged her, after a little pause, he continued. - Now, I go and pay the bill.

He went out of the ward and paid it after he didn't go back, but went to the receptionist. -Madam, do you tell me the number of the ward of my wife, her name isGüzide Yenersoy.
The woman started to watch her name, but she couldn't find it between the available list. - She signed out and paid the bill half hours ago and left the hospital already.

Tarik was surpised when he heard it. - how it happened? Is she with a woman, right? - asked the receptionist with a curious and worried voice. - Yes, she was with a woman and also with a man of the ages like you.

When heard this sentence, he was shocked and suspected that it was Sezai again. - I understand.. thank you for your help... -thanked to her for the help and went towards the exit with full of emotions. -this bastard, you want to obtain my wife again, Avanoslu. I will show you!

The car just turned into the Özgüder's house and parked in front of the gate.

Sezai was the first, who got out of the car and after the women, Nazan already wanted to took Güzide's arm to help her, but she refused it.

G: Nazan! I'm fine! Off.. please don't treat me like an old woman. - said it already in a desperated state.

Sezai and Nazan understood and smiled on her.

They wanted to go inside the house, when Sezai stopped.

S: Güzide, I think it would be better if I don't go now in. - thought about the event with Ozan and now, he didn't want to cause more stress to Güzide with a new fight and scandals.