~ I dreamed many times to see you ~

~♤~

She couldn't bear this pain, the pain of the loss, her eyes darkened, started to staggering.
Everyone was frozen on their place when heard this news. Sezai, who saw Güzide's state, stepped to her closer and wanted to grab her arm, but it was late, Güzide started to lose her consciousness, but fortunately Sezai was close and caught her.

S: Güzide! -he patted her cheek sightly. Then Ümit and Tarik also reacted to Güzide's state.

Ü: Abla!

T: Güzide!

The doctor who still stood there, started to call for a strechter and nurses.

T: Ümit, you go with Güzide. I..I arrange the documents. -said with mutter, he was still in a shocked state.

Ümit just nodded. While Sezai took her between his arms.

S: Güzide! Open your eyes! -he still patted her cheek, but it was in vain. Ümit, who squatted next to them, also in a shocked state, hold her head.
When the strechter arrived, Sezai and Ümit slightly raised to put her to it and rushed with her to the ward.

The doctor went inside, while Ümit and Sezai waited in front of the ward's door.
Ü: I can't believe it! Oylum.. -he started to cry.

Sezai pulled him to his shoulder.
S: Sss, I know, it's painful. You have to gain strength and strenghten others too with your own strength.

Meanwhile, the doctor examined Güzide and put her to a drip and went out.

Ü: Doctor, how is my sister?

D: She is fine. Just the pressure is really low. But it's understandable in this situation. I put her to a drip, she will wake up soon.
Ü: Thank you, doctor.

D: It's my job, My condolences.

Ümit nodded, the doctor went away.

S: Ümit, if you want, go and help Tarik. I will stay with Güzide.

Ü: Right, but please, immediately tell me if she wake up.

S: Of course. Don't worry, because of her.
Ümit looked at his sister from the window of the ward with sadness eyes and slowly went away.

Sezai, who stood in the ward's window so far, now he went inside and sat down next to her and looked at her for a while.

S: I dreamed many times to see you, Güzide. When I came to Istanbul, always thought to you, but I.. I didn't think such a situation. - tears started to appear in his eyes. It's painful to see you in this state, I never see you such a wore state, maybe because you are the strongest woman in the life who I ever meet.

He looked at her with longing, he went back into the past with his mind when they were young. How many memories was in his mind. Some moments of the joy, few of sadness but they were there for each other and now the destiny also bring them to the same path.

He pulled out of himself from the memories to the present and looked at Güzide. She had a wore face but it was still the same what he want to touch so much, he saw the same beauty in front of him. He wanted to relieve her pain, but it was impossible now.

While Ümit and Tarik signed the necessary documents.

Ü: Amca, I can't believe it!

T: My daughter.. went away and I couldn't do against it anything.

They was completely devastated, couldn't imagine how it can happen and how they are able to continue without Oylum. She had a heart of gold, Güzide and Tarık little girl, who was afraid it even a little breeze.