"But," He closed his eyes when she moved a little in his lap due to uncomfortable position.

"But you see, every wife should know how to cook. I heard Mamma, Chachi, Mahi, Aditi Bhabhi, Kirti Di, everyone saying that how much their husbands love when they cook for them." She pouted a little explaining her side.

"So I also want to do it for you. To make you happy." He shook his head and his hand moved to her jeans before he undid her button, making her gasp.

"What are you doing?" She held his hand and looked at him, completely shocked but he just smirked and removed her hand from his.

"Showing you what makes me happy." He mumbled before he lifted her a little and took off her jeans.

Her heart thumped against her chest due to excitement as well as embarrassment before his hand slowly moved to her panties, below her kurti, slowly fathering her core.

She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck to support herself but her back arched feeling the sensations all over her body while her legs were on the either side of him.

"Ansh," She warned him but it trailed off as a moan when his slowly caressed her clothed core..

Her breath hitched, feeling his boner under herself and he let out a groan when her hips rubbed against his boner.

"Hmm, you're mad at me and I need to look after you, baby. I need to tell you that cooking won't make me happy as much as this does." He mumbled softly before plugging his fingers inside her panty to part her folds.

Her cheeks heated up along with her body and her pussy throbbed feeling his touch on her sensitive area. Her toes curled up at the touch of his cold gingers.

"Fuck Ansh,... we're.....we're not at home." She felt herself unable to breath and heat rushed in every part of her body feeling his fingers teasing her clit.

"We're at home. You in my arms and I'm in yours." He whispered before burying his finger inside her and with a moan, she threw her head back while her back rested on the steering wheel.

She feared that someone might see them and looked outside only to see the curtains of the window pulled down already.

"Don't look there baby, I won't let anyone see you like this." He whispered in her ears, leaning against her body to kiss her neck and slowly thrusting his fingers inside her only to receive a moan in return.

His other hand moved to her neck, chocking her lightly that made her eyes roll before sweat buds started forming on her forehead.

It made her chuckle and she wanted to laugh a little seeing how crazy they both were. Fucking each other in the car, that too in an uncomfortable position but enjoying every bit of it but she couldn't as he was choking her.

Isn't it what love is, no matter where you are, at what hour and at which place, all that matters is the person you love.

"You're mine to see and mine to touch." He mumbled again and rubbed her clit with his thumb giving her more pleasure at the same time.

Aadhya felt herself getting even wetter listening to her words and tried to inhale some breaths while her hands moved to her clothed breast, pinching her aching nipples, which were peeking through her kurti.

A chuckle escaped his lips and felt her walls clenching around his fingers knowing well that she was close.

"Ansh, I'm....I'm close..." She closed her eyes, her mouth agap, sweat on her forehead and neck while her chest heaved up and down for some air. That was enough to turn him on like nothing.