Chapter 60

Hello dear people, 

Update after a long time! The outfits are shown above.

This was much needed....

Please enjoy and then vote, comment and share. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally it was the D day, Sahiba was sitting in her maroon lehenga with red bridal chuda cladded hands resting on her lap. She was looking down in her palms glazing her husband's name beautifully carved on the centre of her palm, the mehndi had turned deepest shade of brown even similar to black which made everyone in the family tease her about her better half's intensity of love for her.

But she knew better, she didn't need any proof from her mehndi or any other sign, she knew it because of him always being so thoughtful, caring, sweet, considerate, proud and loving to her. They had faced too much and what went them going was them being together.

Now here she is with Keerat putting a veil over her head and them ready to visit the gurudwara for Anand Karaj.

She was then guided in the car by her loved ones and the car proceeded to the gurudwara. While being on the way, her phone ringed breaking her chain of thoughts.

The moment she looked at the screen, it made her smile because it was the love of her life.

She answered quickly and said, "Yes, soon to be hubby?" Making the cousins hoot teasing her.

Angad on the phone said, "Baby, I just called to say that, I love you and I am waiting patiently for you."

Her eyes got clouded with tears of happiness and she said, "I love you too, I am on my way dear husband. I will be there in no time."

Angad just smiled through his tears of joy and said, "Please come as fast as you, I love you so much."

Sahiba now was too overwhelmed with happiness of this moment and so she just hummed and lightly kissed the phone making Angad sigh in comfort. They then disconnected the line.

Sahiba reached the gurudwara and got down from the car.

Sahiba was now brought to the hall where Babaji was there and she looked up finding Angad looking at her with love and affection filled in his eyes.

He forwarded his hand as she came closer and she clasped his hand with a short eye lock but it was broken as she blushed and looked below.

They soon settled down and the ceremony began.

Soon the Ganthi sahib asked the bride and groom to stand for Lavan phere and Yashika came forward to tie the knot of Sahiba's dupatta with end of the scarf worn by her brother.

The bride and groom began to take phere around the Holy Guru Granth Sahib. After they finished taking 4 phere, they sat on their knees and touched their forehead on the floor in front of the Holy Guru Gand Sahib offering their prayers and respect to the almighty, seeking blessings to begin their new life.

The ceremony got completed and the environment boomed of happiness enjoying the union of their Angad and Sahiba.

Sahiba requested Daarji that she want to perform Seva today and so both her and her newly wedded groom performed the Seva getting blessing for every single person present in the gurudwara for their humility. The people gave them blessings for a life filled with happiness and joy.

After the sun set down, Sahiba's parents prepared for her Bidaai ceremony which is the ceremony biding bye to the daughter of the house as the parents officially handover her responsibility to her husband and in laws.