Slender-Elementary {Sequal-ish to Slender-The 8 Pages}

*** I was (like always) bored ^^ Hope you guys will like this, I'll be including the original characters, but if you're new and don't know what I'm talking about, I have a Slender fan fiction that you should probably read before this or else you'll have no idea what's going on xD Enjoy!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                                           Slender-Elementary

                                                                   ~Prologue~

    "Are you serious?" I whined at my alarm, which was waking me up for school orientation. Why is it at the beginning of August? It's still summer, no need to get us all worried up and stuff for a month. Blah blah blah. After getting dressed in a hot pink T-shirt and jet black jeans, and yes, shoes, I went over to Kasey's house. Walking over there was different from the last time I did, which was a cold morning, the morning she first told me about the Slenderman myth, and later, the game. Doing the usual, knock on the door and small greeting from Kasey's mom, she appeared at the doorway and we were ready to go. Ready, but not willing.

   "Why. Do. We. Need. School." Kasey complained as we finally arrived at the turn and straight ahead was it's own torture chamber known as high school.

    "They wanna torture us, that's why. Blah."

    "Blah . . ."

    "Poke." I said poking her arm.

    "Poke, you." she said, poking my head.

    "You don't poke me, I poke you!" I said, poking her twice and smiling. We had a little poke war until we reached the front of the school, but nobody was there. Not a soul. We went up the steps, confused.

    "Uhh, were is everyone?" Kasey asked

    "How should I know? Are you sure it was today?" I asked her.

    "How am I supposed to know, I never pay attention to anything school related during summer."

    "So you never pay attention at orientation?" I asked.

    "Haha, c'mon, you always knew I've never payed attention during orientation." she said. I nodded.

   "True, true . . ." I said as we went through the front doors, which where surprisingly open. But everything was different when we got inside, everything was larger, giving us the impression as if we were shorter, like elementary school kids. A funny feeling came across my shoulders, the suspicious one . . .

   "What. . . Is going on?" said Kasey, clearly about to freak out. A familiar static sound softly buzzed in my ear, but it wasn't because HE was near, it was a warning.

    "Oh, GREAT!!" I whined, for some reason not that worried. "We're in Slender-Elementary!"

   "Oh my God! Are you serious? We can't be, just go out through the front door-" she said as Kasey said as she made her way for the front door, which wasn't the door to our school, and which was obviously locked,- "or . . . not . . . KRIS SAVE ME!!" she yelled and hid behind me.

    "Shut up and stop being a baby and lets play the stupid game!" I commanded her. She got up and stood next to me.

    "What are we supposed to collect again?" she asked. I didn't even have to answer, the wall next to us started to become decorated with blood, in which the words were drawn by an invisible force. Kasey started shrieking while I stared at it blankly.

     Collect all 8 Teddybears.

    "Oh, come on!" I said to Kasey, grabing her wrist and dragging her through the unfamiliar school. It was like my worst nightmare; if the mini building in the original Slender wasn't bad enough, this whole thing is all building. Wonderful. Why am I not scared, exactly? Oh, you know, I've played the original game in real life not too long ago, died from it, got the whole paranormal life thing, blah. The sudden thought that came to me just now though, freaked me out a little. Kasey is the only one here who is impervious to Slender-sickness and being killed by Slendy.

    "Ohhhh, I know why you're so scared now," I said, smiling for some reason as we reached area where the hallways part, and it leads to a bunch of different places. I've played Slender-Elementary before, but have never beaten it, aaaannd I haven't created a set path, they made it kinda hard to do that. We're screwed, thanks people who created the game.

    "Yeah, if I die we can't be sure the DNA method will work on me!" she whines. I though for a moment, and a strange piece of information suddenly came to my brain.

    "Wait, no it won't," I told her, knowing exactly how this will work. "Since Slender is a single player game, and we're two people, it'll treat us like we're one person. And since the DNA enhanced me, I have the dominate life support, thingy, whatever you wanna call it. So if we get caught, we'll just respawn just like in the game. Even if we get separated and one of us gets caught, we both start over. And you won't die, but I gotta warn you about sprinting, looking behind you, and Slender-sickness." I told her.

    "Awww c'mon! Now we have to play?" she complained.

   "Yeah, c'mon." I said as I dragged her the nearest room, which we of course didn't find a teddy bear.

    We continued to search other rooms, and after a while, Kasey asked, "Don't you have a plan for each of the maps?" I smiled and gave a fake laugh.

    "Hahaha, actually-no, I don't."

    "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" she shouted.

   "Shut up and look for the freakin' teddy bears before Slendey comes." I tell her, "Sorry for not making a plan in the case where we BOTH get stuck in Slender!"

   "Apology NOT excepted!" she said. I slapped her arm and she pulled it away from my hand and started to rub it like she was in kindergarden. "Ehh, ow. Don't hit me! I'm just helping you!" she said and laughed.

    "Hahaha as funny as Sky is, he isn't here with his epic butter to SAVE US!!"

    "Stop judging me!!" she whines as a sudden cold chill iced all of my skin, the same level of cold the woods were. Kasey suddenly stopped her whining, too. Ohh, yay, haha, perfect.

    "RUN, SLENDERMAN, RIGHT THERE!! RUN, EFF YOU, SLENDY!!!" I shout to Kasey, and we begin to sprint, the new jump scare sound blasting in our ears; I think I won't be able to hear after this. I looked over my shoulder for a second as I saw good ol' Slendyman locked in place from me looking at him, the static filling my eyes as I begun to feel weak.

   We managed to get away as the screeching music sound stopped, but we're both exhausted from the running. Kasey collapsed to the floor and started to act like she was going insane, mumbling to herself. All I caught from that was something like, "Just blame Kris for everything, blame Kris for everything. If I die it's her fault . . ." I picked her up and slapped her across the face and she stopped the insanity speaking.

    "I NEED YOU TO FOCUS, WE'RE PLAYING SLENDER!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!"

    "I would if we weren't being chased by Slendyman!"

   "No! Don't say it, he'll appear again . . . WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT!!" I shouted suddenly, making Kasey jump. "WHY DID HE COME THAT EARLY, WE DIDN'T EVEN GET ONE FRIGGIN TEDDYBEAR!!"

   "Well, we found one now," said Kas, pointing to the wall behind me, where a teddy bear was impaled onto the wall.

    "Oh, awesome, one down, seven to go." I said casually, walking up to it and ripping it off the wall.