Chapter 28

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." 

Do we want them to win?!

I kind of do eheh ;)

Love you the same way Odette loves to run ;)

*****

The performance took a dark turn. It was a hunt.

Real rabbits were released, and the dragonesses swiftly caught and tossed them to each other, then to the floor, with a malignant grace.

'I will never be able to dance like that,' Odette thought, watching in morbid fascination.

The poor animals shook and squeaked - their struggles useless. They were fast, but the dragonesses were faster.

Odette tensed, feeling a sense of unease at the impending end of the dance.

Predators and prey. Hunters and their food.

Then it happened. In the final part, the rabbits were roasted alive, engulphed by fires of different hues and density.

Odette closed her eyes briefly, unable to bear the sight.

Her mate yawned beside her, the heat of his breath scalding her cheek, a stark contrast to the chilling events unfolding before them.

When she thought the show was over and they could finally eat, the women riped their tops off.

Odette's mouth fall open.

"Dragons don't sexualize breasts," the emerald-scaled dragon to their left remarked casually as he sipped on his goblet, his mate still gazing down. "A dragoness only covers her chest to protect it."

A few scales ran over the underside of their breasts, each one had different colors, matching with their eyes and hair and Odette assumed their dragons. But they had one thing in common: they

were all wearing blue.

Zerberus's color.

"Only humans are shy about baring flesh..." one of the dragonesses said with slurry accent, eyes framed by long eyelashes on Zerberus.

"Or if they have small, nut-size breasts," another added, her hands grasping her own ample bosom, overflowing herfingers. Odette felt the remark was directed at her and her small breasts.

"Your breasts are the perfect size for my hands," Zerberus's voice filled her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

A tall lavender-haired dragoness with determined, matching eyes and tanned skin, partially covered in purple scales, stepped closer.

Bending over, her palms planted on the table in front of the Zerberus and Odette, her breasts swung freely below, the piercings in her nipples catching the light. Two more dragonesses flanked her, all had pointy ears adorned with several rings...all blue rings.

"My lord," she blew purple fire to Zerberus, burning Odette's turban a little.

How dares she?! Odette thought, indignant at the brazen display.

"I see you like playing with your food," the lavender-haired dragoness said snidely before a light giggle escaped her pouty lips. The others joined and laughed with her.

All of that seemed like another performance to Odette.

"We have missed you," another purred, one painted blue nail traced the rim of Zerberus's goblet, "So much." She pressed her arms closer, pushing her breasts forward, "let us know when you need to resume our services."