Chapter-5

DINNER TIME

( Isha prepared the dinner and started placing dishes on the dining table. )

( Everyone came and took their respective place and Isha served them food )

Is everything ok ? ( Samrat asked )

About what ? ( Reyansh said )

You got a call in morning right ?

Yeah , All solved and also ( he stopped in between and samrat raised his brow )

Nothing just that's it ( he said and samrat nodded )

So everything is ready for tomorrow right ? ( Rajveer asked )

Bhai kuch jyada jaldi ni ho rhi ? ( Reyansh asked )

Tera time bhi aayega tujhe tab dekhunga ( Rajveer said)

Keep quiet both of you ( Ekansh said )

Isha what's your problem ? Or you like to do drama everytime? ( Kalyani asked being irritated)

Maa , she already had her food ( Ekansh lied )

WHAT , HOW DARE YOU ( Kalyani shouted)

M...mummy j..ji I didn't ( she said while tears left her eyes)

Means he is lying ?  ( Kalyani asked)

Oh momma let it be na ( Reyansh said )

You keep quiet Reyansh you never know this girls deeds , Mannerless ( kalyani said while ekansh was having his food quietly)

Something is wrong between bhaiya and bhabhi or bhaiya can't sit quiet like this ( Rajveer thought and remembered)

I did had my lunch already

WHAT? Don't you know the traditions of this house women's should not eat before their mens ( kalyani shouted)

I..I am sorry mummy j..ji ( she said while tears built up in her eyes)

Maa let it be and you go to your room ( ekansh said )

But

Maa let it be otherwise Bp badh jayega

Ekansh ( kalyani face palmed)

Kalyani let it be sit and eat your food ( samrat said )

( Kalyani glared at her and started eating her food )

( After everyone finished their food Isha thought to eat her food but now she doesn't have an appetite she went inside her room and didn't find her husband, she changed into her night gown and laid on bed )

( She felt relaxed but soon after 5 mins she felt a hand on her waist her eyes shot open and she met with the pair of eyes which were clearly showing rage and disgust.)