,, - WELCOME TO THE PIZZERIA

You open the doors to the famous pizzeria, as old fashioned music spills out to greet you, the building almost feeling like it was beckoning you to come inside, with its upbeat melodies and welcoming interior design. Lights flashed and twinkled on the ceiling, casting a glow over the various attractions, from arcades to animatronics, illuminating the slightly out of date décor in the building. An intercom can be heard buffering, making an impossible to ignore screech before an almost overly cheerful announcer could be heard from the speakers.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a place where fantasy and fun come to *life!*" The excited announcer exclaims, sounding as if it was reading from a script for a radio show rather than greeting customers, making you briefly wonder if it was just an automated robot meant to make the place seem more occupied. "With great food, fun arcade games, and incredible robot friends that sing, dance, and talk with customers just like people do, you'll have the time of your life here with Freddy and his friends!"

..There's a click. A faint whirring noise. And then the music shuts off abruptly. The lights dim, the animatronics' dances screech to a halt, and the doors slam shut behind you.

The intercom buzzes again, and the announcer's voice echoes out once more, sounding much louder now that the music was off. "Oh, right. You're not here for the pizzeria."

The floor falls from beneath you. You're sent plunging into darkness, your senses escaping you as you watch the pizzeria above quickly fall further and further away, until the floor slams shut above you, and you're left to fall for an unknown amount of time through a deafening void.

Before long, you see a pinprick of light forming below you, rapidly getting bigger and closer as you fall towards it. With a whoosh and a thump, the void rather unceremoniously dumps you onto the floor. Thankfully, you're not hurt at all.

"Ah, hello there!"

You slowly stand up, regaining your bearings, before you see someone standing in front of you."Worried you might've gotten lost in the Void and I would've had to port you here instead! That would've been very inconvenient and generally just less than ideal."

Before you stands a tall.. person?.. wearing a clean white suit, a black bowtie around its neck, and a large black top hat that covers most of its face, leaving only an inhumanely wide grin visible. A weird halo floated around the base of the top hat in place of the typical ribbon, slowly rotating and tilting side to side a bit. You couldn't help but study this creature like an animal in a cage, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Now, now, doll, it's quite rude to stare." It scolds, before bowing dramatically. "Then again, where are my manners, really. I haven't even introduced myself!"

Straightening his posture, it folds his gloved hands behind its back and nods at you. "You may call me Randy. Y' see, I run this whole thing. I think that is all the information you will need about me for the time being. After all, you're not here to see little ol' me."

Randy steps to the side, revealing a large selection of monitors, each focused on a different place in the pizzeria. Seems you must've been falling through the void for longer than you thought, since it was daytime when you arrived, but now the night shift workers are showing up to the building. 6 people, to be exact. Unsurprisingly, some stand out more than the others - most noticeably, someone with an old rotary phone for a head, someone who's skin and hair was fully purple, and someone who had a question mark instead of a face. They all seem so comforting to look at, and so familiar.

They're all seemingly chatting with each other in the main party room of the pizzeria, clearly just passing time while waiting for their shift to begin at 12 am, which wasn't for another 4 hours. One of them was absently eating a slice of pizza while talking to another coworker. Two others were in the middle of a fist fight, with the final two stand off to the side - one trying to break them up while the other cheered for the fight to go on.

"You're here to bother them, aren't you?" Randy speaks up again, standing a bit away with a content grin plastered onto its face. "After all, you wouldn't have clicked this book if you didn't want to mess with those fools, or at the very least watch someone else do it."

He shrugs loosely, gesturing towards the monitors. "While you can't interact directly yet, you can sure as hell push them around like dolls and see how badly this all ends up by the time it's all over."

Randy turns away from the screens, staring at you with an unwavering grin still stamped across its face like a sticker. "So. Any questions?"

゛ーーーーー⁠ーー⁠ーー⁠ーー⁠ーー⁠ーー⁠ーー⁠゛

Hi hello hello leave requests please . (⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ _ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠) I will try to. Respond to ALL requests the same way I wrote this. So long detailed replies to comments, even if this does mean there might be a delay or we might combine multiple questions into one (⁠'⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠) Either way request stuff Please we will try to get to it as soon as possible thankyou
ー⁠🎩