ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3.

A/n - The pic above is a Sonic movie reference 😩💙🦔

Soo.....the pic kinda gives away some stuff. Here's what we know:

- N is happy :)
- They're in a car / going on a roadtrip
- This chapter is displayed at night

Alright, enough of my big gob, LETS GET THIS PARTY STTTTAAAARRRRTTTTEEEDDDDD-

_______________________

(Y/n)'s POV:

Whilst comforting N after that traumatic experience with Alan, I had come up with a plan. It wasn't the best plan I've ever had, but it's something. I told N the plan as well. And he agrees.

So, tonight is my night shift. The plan will commence at 9 pm. Why 9 pm? Becuase that's when I'm the only one working. When no one's in the building. When 9pm hits, I'll sneak over to N's room. Then when I get there, I'll scoop him up and escape to my car. Then I'll drive N to my house.

Basically ima hide N in my home forever so JCJenson can't get to him. Hopefully they don't know where I live or else we're screwed. N will be destroyed and I'll be arrested for taking a drone. Even though it's for a good cause..

Maybe I'll buy the essentials on the way home. Like oil to refill N and to hydrate him, and batteries for food of course. I also know how to sort out N's tail aswell. As it's pretty dangerous. Afterall, I am a JCJenson worker. So of course they taught me how to deal with his tail.

8:40 pm...

There was about twenty minutes before the plan would commence. I told N to just sit around and wait till I arrive. I just sat at my desk and scrolled through Tiktok whilst also keeping track on the time. I even set an alarm for 9pm so I certainly wouldn't forget. Hopefully, no one's suspicious of me.

I also did tell Sam about my plan as he visits my house often, as I also placed my trust in him. We'd been friends since the fifth grade. Thankfully, he promised to keep this a secret. And if he did snitch on us, I'd probably get him arrested too as he was in on this.

Twenty minutes later...

My head was slumped on the desk as I waited impatiently for the alarm to go off. That's when I heard the beautiful sounds of the radar alarm. As much as the amounts of times I've heard that alarm, I still got absolutely startled by it. You can probably relate, reader. (A/n - I definately can 😭)

I stopped the alarm and breathed out, pulling out of the desk. I slipped through my black hoodie and pulled up the hood. Basically a disguise so no one sees me in the dark night. Our unform is pretty visible. Just plain white.

Switching my phone on silent and stuffing it in my pocket, I slipped through my office door and locked it before rushing towards N's room.

By the time I made it, it was 9:03 pm. Okay, at least I wasn't late. I creaked the door open, N's eyes light up when he sees me.

"N!" I call, hugging him tightly, basically lifting him off the groud.

"H-Hi!" He murmed, sort of struggling in my hug.

I realised how tight I was hugging him and placed him on the ground.

"Sorry.." I apologise, scratching the back of my neck, "I'm just so happy your okay!"

N smiled up at me and signalled a 'It's okay'. I picked him up bridal style (like the cover) and made my way out of the building. Locking up, I made my way into the car park, still holding N.

"Is that your very lonely car over there?" N asked teasingly, pointing to the only car in the car park, which was mine.

"Yeah." I chuckled, checking my surroundings.

There was no one around except for N and I, so I made my way to the car. I had to be quick though as N's luminous eyes glowed in the darkness of the night.

I quickly slipped into the drivers seat of my car and placed N onto the seat next to me. I closed my car door, N examining my actions and doing the same with his door. I giggled and started the car, placing my hands on the steering wheel.

"Road trip!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!!" N exclaimed.

"You should probably buckle your seat belt, ya goof." I chuckled, quickly fastening my seat belt.

N nodded and fastened his seat belt as the car began to leave the car park and disappear into the night.

A/n - Aaaannnddd that's chapter 3 done! I wonder if I can chapter 4 done today too. We'll have to see.

Let's also hope that Sam doesn't betray us either. Cus that would be really bad.

Be sure to vote to show support!!

-Lily ♡︎♡︎

Word count: 824