"Best private school around." Christian's voice is low, he too is looking around.

"It's amazing. Better than the school I used to go to." My voice is low too as we come to a halt in front of my locker.

"What was your old school like?" Christian leans against the locker next to mine. He looks like, what did Bella call Edward?

Oh yes, "It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up" .

That's exactly how I would describe Christian in this moment.

I quickly look away and put my combination in. The locker pops open and I shove my books in and sling my new hot pink gym bag over my shoulder. Right as I go to close my locker, I spy Christian's hoodie folded up neatly at the bottom.

"Oh! Here's your hoodie. I tried to give it back to you yesterday but, you left, I guess." I hold out his hoodie to him. He stares at it then, shakes his head.

"Keep it." With that, he walks off.

I unzip my gym bag and cram the hoodie inside and slam my locker shut. I run to catch up with Christian as the bell rings.

Students and staff flood the halls. A few people stare as we walk by. I finally pull my hair down and use it as a shield.

We make it to the gym in record time, since Christian likes to walk at thirty miles per hour! He has to learn my tiny legs can't keeo up with his giant strides.

"Steele! Go change in my office bathroom. Here's the key, make sure you lock the door, okay?" Mr. Claude hands me his key chain that holds two keys.

I nod and walk off in the direction he's pointed.

Man, I hope I don't embarrass nyself out here today.

___________________

Christian's Point Of View:

I sit on the padded gym floor in my basketball shorts and t-shirt, streatching out when I heard a someone whistle.

I glance up and see a blushing Ana making her way over to the mats.

She was wearing a tight hot pink tank top with a black sports bra underneath. Her legs looked as if the black and hot pink yoga pants had been painted in them. Her feet were bare and her toenails were painted some gold glittery color.

"Damn, I'd tap that." I hear some guy whisper to another. I feel my blood start to boil. I hop to my feet and meet her halfway.

"Ready? You should probably stretch first, over there." I pointed to the furthest corner away from perv one and two.

I guide her through the stretches and a few other warm up exercises until Mr. Claude calls for class to begin.

"Alright, pair up. Christian, you take Steele over there, show her the basics." Mr. Claude nods toward the newer, softer mats off to the side.

Anastasia follows behind me, as I pull on my gloves, happy I wrapped my hands in the locker room when I changed.

Anastasia stands there, looking very nervous.

I take the wraps and gloves that I just noticed she was carrying out her hands and unravel the wraps. I take her hand in mine and start to wrap it. She blushes a light pink and, it's the most beautiful color I've ever seen.

I shake my head and focus on wrapping her hands and getting her gloves on.

"You should probably put your hair up." I murmur to her as I fix her glove.

"Um.."I realize that she might have a hard time doing that with her gloves on.

A small smile flitters across my lips as I walk behind her, gather all her hair and, start to braid it.

I tie the end with an extra wrap I have, tying it in a bow.

Anastasia giggles and the sound floors me just like it did at lunch. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

I snap out of my thoughts and start to teach her how to stand, the basic punches and kicks and, how to block.

"Ready to try it out?" I ask, getting into stance in front of her.

She bites her lip and nods.

Whoa, that was hot.

I close my eyes for a moment to gain back my focus, "Okay, let's go."

Anastasia dances around me for a bit, avoiding every punch and kick I throw her way.

Then, out of nowhere, she hits me. Putting me down, flat on my ass.

And all I can do is laugh.

God this woman is perfect.