"No. You are not my dad. Momma told me that I don't have any dad. You are lying," she shouted while tears slipped out from her eyes. Everyone got tense seeing her crying like this.

Shaurya took her back from Abeer but she tried wiggling out from his arms, tensing everyone. Hearing her cries, Roop walked ahead to meet her mother, Radha Kapoor.

"Beta, please don't cry. PLease stop,"Shaurya requested.

Everyone's heart breaks seeing her tears filled eyes. Just a few seconds before she was laughing and here she is crying. Her lips trembled while she tried to move out from Shaurya's embrace.

"I want mumma. I don't want to attend this party. I want Mumma," she cried while wiping her cheeks with her little hands. Shaurya cared for her back to sooth her which helped her to calm down a little.

Everyone got relaxed seeing her calm now. But still tears were trailing down her cheeks. Cupping Shaurya's face in her small hands, she turned his face to her.

"If you are my dad then where were you before? Why didn't you come to meet me before?," she asked, innocently. Her naive question made Shaurya sigh deeply. He doesn't know what to say or reply to her.

"Beta, I will tell you everything but for now let's enjoy the party. Okay?," He said while kissing her cheeks, lovingly.

"Promise, you will tell me everything after the party?," she said while bringing her little finger forward. Smiling at her, Shaurya attached their fingers, securing their promise.

"Come Princess, your prince will show you around," Vivaan exclaimed, moving forward.

Without wasting time Simran jumped out from Shaurya arms, moving towards her prince.

Vivaan took her with him, followed by Vihaan and Ishaan. Everyone watched them leaving with silence. No one expected that this would happen while meeting her for the first time.

Palming his face in frustration, Shaurya groaned loudly. Roop came and tried to calm him down because she knew that his pain was more than her. He must be feeling immense guilt for making his daughter cry.

"Shaurya everything takes time. Simran needs her time to adjust with new people. She won't accept you or Roop as her mom and dad are. She might call us dadu and dadi but she needs time to accept you both as her parents," Roshni said while patting Shaurya cheeks, lovingly.

Shaurya nodded his head absentmindedly. Everyone left from there as the guests were still present there. Roop pulled him in her embrace.

"Stop feeling guilty. We didn't know that she would react like this about you calling her as her dad. Shaurya, she is a kid and she will need her time to adjust with us. But, trust me one day, she will," she assured him, breaking the hug.

Shaurya nodded his head, smiling lightly. Everyone got busy with their work and meeting the guests. Till now everyone present was aware that the eldest couple had adopted Simran.

Some were happy about them. While some were talking about Roop that she can't get pregnant and had a default in her. Shaurya was about to say something worse to them but was stopped by Roop.

"They are all our guests. You can't just go and say anything to them," she whispered slowly while his jaw was still tightening in anger, hearing them talking ill about his wife at his daughter's welcoming party.

The party ended on a good note. Whole party Simran was with her three chachu, happily, smiling and laughing with them. She enjoyed the function. Vivaan and she both had their favourite butterscotch ice cream together but now seeing that Vivaan anyone can tell that he is having a cold.