ಇChapter 3ಇ

Teriyan Deedan Namaza Wargiya Ne
Teriyan Gallan Saaja Wargiya Ne
Sun Sun Aakdi Na
Dil Jeha La Laa Main

~ Teriyan Deedan - Prabh Gill

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Everyone in the living room were impatient to know about the answers of Tae and Jungkook. They all really liked the families and everyone.

"Jungkook bete aapka nikah ke baare mai kya khyal hai!?" asked Taehyung's father while smiling politely.

(Jungkook son what are your thoughts for the marriage!?)

"I am ready for this marriage Dada jaan." said Jungkook smiling politely.

"That is really nice dear. What about you Tae bete!?"

Everyone looked towards Tae who was smiling shyly while looking down. It won't be a lie if we say the JEON JUNGKOOK was so nervous about her answer. The evidence is his shaking leg.

"Kook her answer won't change with you shaking your legs and intending to break it." said Yoonji whispering to Jungkook while smiling sweetly.

And our Jungkook he just glared at her for some seconds and then again turned towards Tae who shyly nodded her head with pink cheeks.

Ohhh how much Jungkook just wanted to stand up and dance crazily after her reply. Oh how much he just wanted to squeeze Tae's beautiful fluffy cheeks but sigh he have to wait for that.

After Tae's reply Fathima (jk's mom) immediately stood up and went towards Kiran (Tae's mom) and hugged her smiling softly but anyone could see the happiness in their eyes.

Jungkook and Tae both were feeling really happy and were thanking Allah for guiding them correctly.

Tae and Jk both performed Salatul Ishtikara before the Jeons visit to the Kims asking the Allah for advice and seeking guidance. Both were feeling an immense sense of euphoria washing over them and feeling grateful.

(Istikhara is a prayer that is performed by Muslims seeking guidance from Allah when they are faced with a decision or dilemma.

Many Muslims perform Istikhara when they are considering marriage, as it is a significant decision that will impact their lives profoundly.)

"Abbu jaan should we select the auspicious date for the Mangni and Nikah." asked Yasir (Tae's father) while looking at his father (Tae's grandfather).

{Mangni - Engagement; Nikah - Wedding}

"Abbu jaan me and Joon Bhai would like to talk to Jungkook ji about something and than you guys can decide whatever you want." said Aayman while looking at Jungkook who stiffened in his place because he knew what was coming for him. They (Jk & Yg) had interrogated Hoseok for good 45 minutes before agreeing for their sister's wedding while Hoseok smiled and smirked wickedly knowing he will get his revenge now.

"Uh sure go and talk to him guys." said Hoseok sounding extra excited while Jungkook glared at him which Hoseok returned with an extra sweet smile while Tae's family smiled knowing how her brothers would never let anything bad happen to their precious sister.

Namjoon and Aayman stood up and gestured Jungkook to follow them going towards the balcony.

As soon as they reached their Namjoon asked Jungkook to sit on the sofa placed there and Aayman went towards the railing leaning on it facing Jungkook folding his hands on his chest glaring at him leading him to receive an awkward smile from Jungkook.