I place my hand over hers giving her a sympathetic look, " i guess neither of us is going to find true love in this tribe, who knows maybe some cute boys will come pay a visit " I say smiling innocently.

" Faye!" She exclaims chuckling a bit nudging me away.

" what, it'd be nice to see some new cute faces maybe faces that arnt so boring." I lay back into my old position.

" Maybe" yue finally gives in finally.

It's late, when the moon is shining brightest I sneak out of my room to head to my most favourite and sacred spot where I like to train without distractions.

The alcove.

It was so nice and warm in here with my two favourite fishes swimming in the pond.

Sometimes I really do feel a genuine connection to the two fish, I don't know how to describe it but it gives me a sense of warmth.

After a while of training with the running water a beautiful little insect flutters in front of my eyes, before realising I accidentally splashed water onto it damaging its wings.

" oh no" I neal down to where the beautiful creature lies trying so hard to get back up.

I pick it up inspecting it,its wing had been displaced, I try to heal it but all that does is give relief to the poor creature.

If only I could move its wing from the inside.

It's got some water in it doesn't it? I ask myself.

Maybe if I just.

Before realising it the little creature flew off out of my hand like it had never been damaged, what'd I just do?

☯︎︎

" happy birthday yue!!" I yell waking my newly 16 year old sister up.

" five more minutes " yue groans.

I get off her bed leaving her be for a bit while I go back to my room getting ready for the day.

" I heard we have visitors yue!" I exclaim excitedly while on our boat ride me mainly searching for the new comers.

" who knows maybe my wishes came true" I say my eyes skimming our surroundings.

Yue just stays silent staring forward.

I turn to see what she's looking at being met with a giant furry creature with an arrow on its head, not what I was expecting.

Looking closer I see 1 , no 3 people on it two being guys but one being bald and the other a ponytail? And a girl with her hair tied up, very pretty from where I can see.

Turning back to yue she's still got her eyes stuck on one of them, my guess is not the bald one.

She quickly stared back at me as we come closer them.