PART -1 : SUMMONING THE CASTE

THIS HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER THE END OF VOLUME 25 :

"Now, the last advice with a touch of prophecy."Lina lowered the count of her raised fingers to one.And finally-"I think Christina Beltram would be the best choice for your first familiar after Sora."Lina's advice was something that Rio could hardly accept.

Just when Rio was about to respond,Lina's eyes widened "This Feeling..I didn't forsee this one" and Rio noticed the space around them distorting and Rio sighed and thought Now what?

meanwhile everyone in the same way as Lina and Rio were summoned to a specific place.it looked like a vast,endless white space as far as eyes could see,and there appeared a single entity,it smirked i wonder how they would react,well i suppose only one way to find out.the entity snapped its finger and immediately ordered chairs appeared and multiple entities were summoned forcefully the first one being-

the space distorted and there appeared Sara,Alma and Orphia and Sara eyes immediately as she said "w-what is this place?" and Alma said "we were at the banquet right now,werent we?" and Orphia nodded "Then the space distorted and here we are", then sara's instincts warned her some other being was in her vicinity,and the three of them looked up at the same time,and the entity looked back at them and said "On a scale of 1-10 how good was this greeting" and immediately sara's,alma's and orphia's spirits materialised as sara asked cautiously "Who are you?Did you bring us here?" and the entity nodded "Yes,I did" and Orphia asked "Why?" and the entity said "Well you guys aren't the last I am going to summon,and i prefer to say things once rather then twice,so i suppose i will give a explanation,after i summon everyone" hearing that Sara thought summoning everyone? and one by one,many people appeared Charlotte,Satsuki,Aki,Aishia,Latifa,Liselotte,Aria,Christina,Flora,King_Francois,Micheal,Masato,Lilliana,Celia,Monica,Hiroaki,Gouki,Cosette,Natalie,Sora,Kayoko,Sayo,Shin and many other people(can't write all their names,i would mention as the fanfic progresses)

While almost all of them were still processing the situation,they realised all their weapons were absent and then they conversed with each other,trying to make sense out this situation.

"celia, here!" sara said and when celia looked at the trio she asked "Sara,alma,orphia you guys came to-wait who is that person up there?" and sara said "we tried asking" and finally the entity spoke "Now Calm Down Human,Spirits,and other species too"

the first to speak was king francois "Who are you? and are you the person responsible for summoning us here" and the entity nodded "Yes,I will say this one,I am a being of the higher existance,and due to my timeless existance,i observed you mortals,and this era,lets say some thing caught my eye,and here we are,to react to that incident" and king francois "A higher existance? is hard to believe,you look humanoid and i have no reason to trust you" and the entity said bluntly "dont trust me then,its not like i asked you to trust me in the first place,first of all,my true appearance transcendents this dimension,cannot be seen by a human eye,or any being of this realm" and just when francois was about to respond he was intruppted "Do you have any idea why you are speaking to?He is the King of a Major Nation,yet you show no respect?""Miceal stop"Francois said ,the entity cocked its head "So what?In the end,a human is just a human,no matter the status,first of all,going by your logic,iam the highest ranking existance in this world,atleast for now,so I should demand respect,shouldnt I? anyway,no time for petty talks,listen everyone,just listen to me,follow the instructions and it would be fun,oh I almost forgot,silly me" and the space distorted as a bed and two entities appeared out of this air.

Lina looked around "hmm,this isnt our world,yet i have my memories?" and she looked right at the entity and asked "are you the one who summoned us?" and the entity sighed and said "yes,its me,rather deal with them first" and rio thought Great! ,Lina turned around and saw the multiple faces of the residents of the mansion,and a small figure flew at her at an alarming speed and gripped rio from figure "You Witch! let rio-sama go,sora wont let you take dragon king from her again" and lina said amused "oh my,you look the same,sora,oh wait familars dont age-my bad" and sora puffed up her cheeks cutely at lina's teasing comment and yelled "why are you here?what are you doing this time?how did you get your body back?uh..first of all get off from rio-sama" and lina sighed "thats a lot of questions,sora" and lina got up from rio and said "this isn't my body,iam just borrowing for now" and sora's eyes widened "An Appearance changing artifact?" "correct" lina said..and at the other side-

"Onii-chan,who is that women" latifa asking while hugging rio as tightly as possible,and she was accompanied by Aishia,Celia and the spirit trio."this will be hard to believe,but this is lina,the seventh wise goddess i told you guys about" and the spirit trio's eyes widened "Wise God?" and Lina said "Yes,infants who received blessings from the great spirits" and the situation was getting chaotic,people talking all over and micheal and the entity arguing on one end,while sora was at her breaking point conversing with Lina and Aishia and Latifa were unsurprisingly clinging to rio."Well this is certainly a kind of situation,isnt it?" celia asked in a strained voice "Indeed,though your beloved ...looks awfully occupied" Monica Claire said in a teasing voice "B-Beloved?Mom! I told you,its not like that" celia said with a shy tone.

"ENOUGH!" a voice thundered in the area,"Everyone,SIT.NOW" and everyone instinctively sat down in each of the chairs."Now,scene one,you guys will be watching ..ah what was it again? well i forgot?non probs,i will have you all reacting to AMAKAWA HARUTO,so lets begin "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACTUALLY THE CHAPTER ENDS FROM ABOVE,BUT THESE SCENES,I COULDNT WRITE ABOVE AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MESSY SO HERE THEY ARE :

"Sir Haruto?"
"haruto?"
"Sir Amakawa?"
"oh what a nice day to be alive,we get to see sir haruto,isnt that great Natalie?" cosette asked beaming as bright as the sun,"w-why are you asking me?,well we could learn something from him,i guess" Natalie replied in a shrill voice, "Your boring,you know?""Me?Boring?" as their banter continued.

"Milady,what do you think" Aria asked Liselotte,"Its premature to say anything,but i guess we just watch it?" and Aria with the slightly humorous tone said "I Agree with cosette,it is indeed a lucky day,isnt that right,Lady Liselotte?" and Liselotte slightly bushed "Y-Yes,I guess" understanding the meaning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir Amakawa's Movements?" christina muttered to herself looking at her sister who was eagerly staring at the entity waiting for the moment he would show the scenes with haruto "As Expected" christina said amused.

"hmm,i wonder why sir haruto of all people" duke huguenot muttered "what precisely do you mean "of all people"" christina asked a bit sternly "not to offend sir haruto of course,but i find it strange,the events occuring in his presence is unpredictable" duke said "I suppose,I agree" christina agreed knowing the duke wasn't being sarcastic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haruto?That guy again?At this point i don't even care,plus it would be useful knowing what in the world,that bastard did to gain that much power" Hiroaki said "Sir Amakawa,huh" roanna muttered .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"they really give Haruto no rest ,do they?" Satsuki asked sympathetically "Yes,he was already exhausted by the earlier fight,and here we are in this white cube that goes on forever" charlotte agreed,and then "well on the bright side,we get to see Sir Haruto's past,thats greater then writing novels about him,I am excited" charlotte said a bit mischeviously,and satsuki agreed laughing slightly amused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE ARE STILL MANY CHARACTERS LEFT,WRITING FOR ALL OF THEM....IS A BIT...ANYWAY PLEASE COMMENT WHICH SCENES DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE THEM REACT FOR,THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC,SO PLEASE BE TOLERANT, IF IT IS CRINGY OR UNREALISTIC.ANYWAY BYE