PART 1

I tie my hair up into a ponytail and flip the eggs on the pan. I sprinkle some seasoning and feel his hands wrap around my waist.

I tease him by pressing my ass onto his dick.  His nails dig into my waist as he grunts, making me smile more.

'Careful, andrea.' His deep voice says into my ear, sending me shivers down my spine.

I have been together with this man for 3 years , and he still manages to make me nervous. I love him so much, he has never not treated me right.

I turn around and lean onto the counter behind me, 'Or what?' I ask smiling.

he smiles back, his dimples showing as he puts his hand on my jaw and leans down to kiss me, his tongue swirling around mine.

'Wanna go to the bedroom?' He asks and I laugh and push him away playfully. I turn back around and put the eggs onto the plate.

'Your food is ready, mi amor.' I say as I put salt onto it and he comes behind me and kisses my cheek.

'Thank you, princess.' He sits down to eat it and I head to the bathroom.

I apply some makeup and leave my brown hair out, wearing a short white dress.

I head back out the bathroom and see him eating. I try to sit next to him but he pulls me on to his lap and gives me a bite of his food.

I smile and kiss his cheek. I get a piece and feed it to him but when he opens his mouth, I teasingly pull the fork away, he rolls his eyes and I laugh at him then feed it to him actually this time.

I wrap my arms around his neck, 'Amelia and Josh want to meet us at a restaurant tonight.' I tell him.

'Sounds good to me, princess.' He replies as he gets up from his seat. He puts his jacket over his black shirt.

'I have to go to an important meeting about some people robbing one my workers. I'll be home by 6pm, Te amo.' He says as he gives me one last kiss.

'Te amo.' I say back. He leaves the house and I head over to my office, so I can work on new designs for my fashion brand.

I have an office in my house because I focus best when people are not around me. My fashion brand has been running for 2 years now and it's extremely famous.

I have known Amelia since I was a baby and I told her to model my designs for me because she has the looks & body for a model & she didn't want to at first but now she's one of my most famous models.

I love fashion.

4 hours later:

I finish applying my red lipstick and admire my self in the mirror. I put on a gold necklace and earrings. I did my hair into a bun tonight,

I'm wearing a black dress with short sleeves and a long slit down my leg. It brings out my curves, boobs and ass.

I watch Evan leave the bathroom and he's wearing a black and white suit. He looks so god damn perfect.

His black blazer shows his muscles and I can't help but stare at his neck covered in tattoos.

His black hair sat perfectly, and his hazel eyes looking into mine made me want to melt. Especially his fucking dimples.

He looks me up and down and walks over to me, wrapping his hand around my neck. He stares at my lips then into my eyes. 'All fucking mine.' He says before kissing me.

His tongue swirls around mine, showing dominance, his other hand gripping onto my ass. I lightly moan and he swallows it as he kisses my neck.

'I'll finish you when we get home.' He says and I roll my eyes. When he sees me roll my eyes, he smirks.