Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference

Start from the beginning

Elto: Yes, I have an Important Matter at Hand that Have to Bring Out in the Imperial Conference, To his Imperial Majesty.

Then, Elto Begin to Walk again and Also Telling the Other Staff About Something that have to Be Investigating.

Elto: Oh, One more thing, I need Everyone To Gather any Information You Can Gather that Was About a Matter. The Matter that Is Very Concerning Ones. Gather Any Information Concerning about The 7 Nations In Those Alliance that Was in the Far East. This Matter need to be Gather Throughly About it until the Upcoming Imperial Conference.

Staff 1: Yes, Ma'am!

Then, Elto Walk away as She Does. The Staffs All Mumbles Word of the Director about her Seriousness on Some Occasions. While One of them is Keen On Looking Her in thinking of Something Else.

Staff 3: The Director is Truly a Fine Young Woman, Isn't She? I wonder, Is She Still Single?

Staff 2: Ugh.... Stop with Your Fantasizing Her! She Might Hear with that One! Oh? She Look Back at Us!

Staff 1: Ok, That Enough, She a Director of the 1st Foreign Affairs Department. Which is Already a Spot for The Elites Among the Elites, Also, Why She Want to Settle Someone Below You, Huh?

In Cue, Elto Stop for A bit and Look back at their Mumbled that is Not Look like A Mumbled after Their Big Mouth have Say it and It Enough For Elto to Hear as She Shake her Head In Disapprove of their Act. She Just Ignore the Comment and Continue to Her Journey to the Imperial Conference Location.

The First Staff Start to Tell the Other to get Back to Work.

Staff 1: Alright, Let get Back to Work. We Got New Matter To handled now.

Staff 3: But.... What is it With this Alliance That I keep Hearing even from My Merchant Friend, Anyway?

Staff 2: We Still Don't know Yet, But, We Will do what the Director Have told Us, Now Let get to Work Then.

-Imperial Palace, Esthirant-

Now, The Scene Charge into a Huge Building Surrounding of the Beautiful Garden Landscape. The Building was Called As Paradis Palace or Imperial Palace. It was One of the Palpadian Empire Palace that Houses The Royal From Generation, It Also Been Held For Imperial Conference as This Located At The Palpadian Empire, Capital City of Esthirant.

Inside a Huge Conference Room, Stand the Emperor and The Row Of Other Director and Some From the Higher Ups of the Office was Gathering at the Long Table as They Stand Firmly Upon the Presence of the Emperor that was In his Podium. Emperor Ludius Began the Meeting of the Conference as His Voice Speak Out upon Kaios.

Ludius: Kaios, I have Seen The Report on the Altaras. I have to Say that your Effort in Dealing with the Altaras is Truly a Splendid.

Kaios: I'm not Worthy of Your Praise, Your Highness.

Ludius: Well, At Least, Altaras Have Been Under our Rule. So, Arde, How is the Imperial Army?

Arde: Yes, Your Highness, The Preparation of the Invasion on Fenn is Already Been Complete As You have Say, Your Highness!

Ludius: That Good to Hear.

Arde: Also, We Just Have to Wait for the Report that Occur from the Oversight Fleet of Their Subjugate Mission in Fenn have Been Complete or Not. But.....

Kaios: Ahem.....

Kaios Start to Look on the Side upon hearing from Arde About the Fenn Situation. He Began to Sweat Thinking About How to Say this Through.

Ludius: Well, Kaios, Why didn't you Bring Your Report Concerning of Fenn? Now, Answer Me!

Kaios: W-Well, Your Highness.... Since, I Didn't have Any Further Report of the Oversight Fleet that Been Dispatched to Fenn. I Could Only ask For Your Forgiveness.....