"I'm coming for you Bliss, hold on for me just a little longer" Zyltih opened the vault, built in the roof and passed through the house that once housed 5 members who know lay on the floor, in a pool of their own blood. In a husk of what used to be them.

She went through their stuff, and quickly packed a bag with some things she taught she needed. Clothes, cans of foods, knifes, match box, candles, water flask and an armed gun. She wore tight boots, put her long red hair into a tight bun and wore camouflage cargo pants, a shirt, and a jacket, all rain-resistant and cooling material to help in case of cold, and a cold pack that gave of cold in case of extreme heat.

Zylith checked the drone cameras that she had gotten from her kind, now dead neighbors . Taking one step out of the house, Zylith sported a soft smile on her freckled face which she schooled into a frown as she laser focused. She was ready to take on the world.

"What lovely weather" 

'Shit' 'Shit' Zylith cursed at her self as she ran down the street with a person hot on her heels, she raced down the slope with the much needed acceleration but soon regretted as she almost toppled over air

'Shit' 'Shit' Zylith cursed at her self as she ran down the street with a person hot on her heels, she raced down the slope with the much needed acceleration but soon regretted as she almost toppled over air. 'I won't die because I tripped over air!' Defiant.

She had seen person when she rounded the street, the person was munching on some flesh at a dark corner of an alley, which the drones had failed to pick up. It had immediately started chasing her, but she being Zylith was able to quickly react and take off, she had rounded a street, making the zombie run into truck, the impact from it, caused the zombies leg to snap but it still gave chase even with it's leg barely hanging. Or that's what she thought as now the zombie was running quite well, maybe too well

She hauled her self onto a shop's drain, clinging onto the metal for dear life crawling her way up and climbed the cemented wall. The zombie stopped at the cement, accessing it well then copying Zylith's stance and was now climbing the drain pipe

'It can climb? they can all climb?! No zombies should be able to climb!, that's kinda cute, it trying to kill me, I'm flattered by it's persistence' Her knowledge on zombies failed her, maybe she truly wasn't a die hard fan.

'It can recuperate fast too, with the current situation of things, if I get to bliss, where ever the hell she is, this thing would just follow me' The zombie came over the wall and followed after Zylith as she showed off her not so superb parkour skills, jumping from roof to roof and always almost missing by an inch. She was growing tired and her legs gave out but she would not JUST RELENT.

As she jumped the roof of the house, the breeze hitting her face softly, she felt a sprain in her hamstring, causing her to miss the next wall and she fell but she quickly slapped her sweaty palms on the side of the building, catching herself as she desperately tried to climb her way up, the person dived in after her. The thought of tricking them by intentionally falling into the section between buildings now out the window, they would just dive in after her.