Rose & Adalyn

Começar do início

Jackie came back by, "It's Debbie on the end. She knows a man on the Mirror. Five hundred quid for an interview," Jackie said.

"Jackie if you don't off the phone with Debbie, or at least leave, I will not bring Johnny here," Adalyn finally spoke up. Jackie paused and said into the phone, "Gotta go."

"Can't threaten no Johnny or Robbie anymore," Adalyn said with a small pout. Johnny was chuckling at Jackie's response.

The phone rang again and Jackie paused, "I'll leave the room," Jackie decided and answers the phone as she leaves, "Bev!" she says in realization, "She's alive. I've told her, sue for compensation. She was within seconds of death," she could be heard saying in the other room.

"What're you drinking, tea? Nah, nah, and coffee," Mickey said about to take Rose's tea and just as he was about to take Adalyn's coffee she hissed at him like a cat.

Mickey jumped back and looked at Rose for help, "Just be lucky she didn't have scissors," was all Rose said.

"Who says I don't?" Adalyn said.

"Okay, how about we go down to the pub?" Mickey asked, now looking back Rose.

"There's a match on, isn't there?" Rose assumed.

"I'm trying to the good friend here," Mickey said in a joking tone.

"I've got my other friend Adalyn, who is also my neighbor, I'm okay, you can go," Rose said. Mickey smiled and picked up the arm, pretending to strangle himself with it.

"Get ri—," Rose started but saw Adalyn briefly shake her head, "Never mind, just put it down and go enjoy the match."

Mickey left soon after and Rose looked at Adalyn for more answers, "It can control any plastic, it could've attacked Mickey suddenly," she said. Rose nods and Adalyn gets up, "I have people to hunt, you know how to call me," she says and Rose waves her off as she continues watching the news.

"You hunt people?" Steve asked in shock, not believing she would have to hunt people.

"Yes, I hunt people. It's my job, as you saw with Jimmy Stone. I hunt those who have done bad with no remorse...like a certain Scarlet Witch," Adalyn says, her eyes glowing a fiery color as her a sadistic grin appears on her face. Wanda proceeds to hide behind Steve.

"Its not like we can't kill a super soldier," Carter added with some sass as he rolled his eyes. Bucky looked nervous from his spot but spotted Hel trying to get his attention, 'They won't kill you,' she mouthed, 'you feel guilt,' she adds when his eyes widen.

*******

"There's Finch's. you could try them. They've always got jobs," Jackie suggested as Adalyn strolled in.

"Oh, great. The butchers," Rose groaned.

"Adalyn, dear, have you ate?" Jackie asked, when the Ghost Rider nodded, Jackie turned her attention back to Rose, "Well, it might do you good. That shop was giving you airs and graces. And I'm not joking about compensation. You've had a genuine shock and trauma. Arianna got two thousand quid off the council just because the old man behind the desk said looked Greek! I know she is Greek, but that's not the point. It was a valid claim," Jackie said as she left.

A rattling sound caught Adalyn and Rose's attention, "Mum, your such a liar. I told you to nail that cat flap down. We're going to get stays," Rose called.