Chapter eleven

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm gonna cry." Walker joked.
"Shut up!" I said punching him on the arm.
"Wait do I actually have to?" Aryan asked, shooting McKenna a pleading look.
"No matter how much I love walyn, yeah you do." She answered.
"Oh my god!" I said, turning and putting my head in walkers shoulders trying to hide the embarrassment on my face.
"You're alright, it's fine?" Walker told me, trying not to laugh.
"Wow Aryan are you really that bad?" Leah joked, patting him on the back.
"Apparently." He joked.

@aryan

@aryan.simhadri
Evelyn, I don't know how to tell you this but I might as well do it on here, I love you and I always have from the moment that I met you when you, me and Leah went to the lake. You are so pretty and your eyes make me literally forget my own name, your company is the one thing that I look forward to when I wake up in the mornings and I hope with everything inside of me that you feel the same way ❤️❤️❤️ @evelynmeester01

@walyn.shipper
I'm sorry WHAT IS HAPPENING??
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
I know this is just so crazy and unexpected

@marvelfan12.fp
Wait aren't they all tg rn?
↪️ @urfavleahjefferies
Yeah we are 🤍
↪️ @marvelfan12.fp
Could he not have said all this to her face then?

@theblakelively
Huh? The one time I don't come over!
↪️ @ryanreynolds
Wait I don't even know what's happening

@norrisnutsfan
@walker.scobell
↪️ @evelynssunshine
@walker.scobell
↪️ @xochitl.gomez
@walker.scobell

@percyjacksondr
Wait I thought she was dating walker scobell??

"I might start crying!" Aryan cried out, pressing post.
"You're being so dramatic." McKenna told him.
"He's really not." I agreed with Aryan. "It wasn't even my turn why did I get affected?"
"Fine, Evelyn truth or dare?" Aryan chucked.
"Not what I meant at all." I huffed.
"Answer then." Connor smiled.
"Uhh truth." I said, trying to avoid dares after the last round.
Aryan looked back at the group and smirked.
"Do you like walker?"
"Dare! I pick dare!" I practically shouted.
"Oh come on, she can't do that!" Brady laughed.
"Fine, I have a better one anyway." Aryan turned to Brady.
"You have to pretend to get with walker and we'll all scream so that your parents think you're FINALLY dating."
"Ryan's here." I answered firmly.
"Ok and?" Aryan giggled.
"And that means that you've just given walker a death sentence." I stared back at him.
Even walkers face dropped, if I did this I swear down they wouldn't believe me when I told them it was just a dare. Everyone seems to want us together at this point, even my parents.
"It's fine, I'll be okay." Walker finally answered after I whispered to him, asking what he thought.
I raised my eyebrow at him and shook my head before turning to the group and nodding.
"OH MY GOD!" Mo immediately screamed which caused my mom to whip her head around towards us.
"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!" Brady shouted, patting walker on the back.
I could see walkers face go bright red so I put my hand on his back, telling him everything was fine but also angling it so that nobody could see.
"What's happening?" Mom asked, creasing her forehead.
Ryan turned, raising his eyebrows and shoving dad, telling him to turn around.
"FINALLY GUYS, TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!!" McKenna jumped up and down, whilst screaming.
"Hold on.." Mom started before her eyes widened and she stared directly at me.
"Are you?.." She mouthed.
I just stood there frozen, not knowing what to do or say which probably wasn't the best move because she took that as a yes.
"Oh my goodness!" She squealed, folding her arms and trying not to make a big deal about this even though she was failing massively.
"What? I'm confused." Dad said, looking around.
"Adam! Your daughter." Mom said through gritted teeth.
He looked over at me then I saw his eyes wander over to walker who was still bright red and staring directly at me.
His mouth dropped.
"GIVE ME A HUG EVELYN!!" Mo shouted, pulling me close and laughing into my ear.
"Ryan. What's wrong?" Mom chuckled, watching him figure out what was happening.
"WALKER SCOBELL!" He shouted.
"Oop someone's mad." Connor laughed, choking on the water.
"Shit!" He muttered, but loud enough for Ryan to hear as he was practically running to the water.
But you know how on the side of public pools there are signs that tell you not to run, Ryan learned the hard way why it is important to listen to those signs.

SPLASH!!

"Walker, go!" I shouted, through my laughter.
"Get back here you little-" He started, but was cut off by mom screaming,
"RYAN CHILL OUT OH MY!"
"Yeah was falling into the pool not a big enough sign Ryan?" Mo giggled.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he was still swimming and climbed onto his back, dunking his head under the water and jumping in front of him.
Walker was already at the other end of the pool and I moved my head, telling him to climb out of the pool.
He listen and jumped up and walked (not ran 😭) quickly over to mom who was laughing and threw a towel at him.
"Evelyn move!" Ryan shouted, trying to get past me.
"No!"
Walker then picked up the same water gun that both me and Ryan had used on him previously.
"Ev dunk!" He shouted, panting.
I did.
"You're an absolute idiot, kid!" I heard Ryan's muffled voice shout through the water.
I jumped off the floor of the pool and resurfaced to see Ryan rubbing his eyes and cursing under his breath.
"Oh yeah and by the way." I said, catching my breath.
"What?" Ryan muttered.
"It was a dare." I told him, smacking my lips.
"Awh!" Mom frowned, and even dad had a sad face.
But Ryan immediately pulled me into a hug and told me he was glad and that I was never to listen to the nasty people telling me to get with walker.
"Not yet though Ryan." Walker winked, still standing at the edge of the pool.
"Walker I swear to god!" Ryan chuckled, but not joking at all.
Mo's eyes immediately darted to mine and I did the same, her face started doing something weird, it was like a mix of a 'oh my gosh that's adorable', 'will he just hurry up already?!' and 'did you just hear that?'
"You good?" I asked her, pulling a weird face.
Her eyebrows raised and I guess she just couldn't contain herself any longer.
"We'll just hurry up walker! We're all bloody waiting!" She screamed.