Status of the AU.

Reader/Vewier: *Sitting in a room that have a table and two chairs on opposite sides of the table.*

Ash: *Walks into the room with files in his arms.* "Ah, your here." *He sat down on the chair far from you.*

Reader/Vewier: *Looked at the files in Ash's arms.*

Ash: "What's this you're wondering? Well, it's something that I really need to explain to you of what is going on in my little story you're reading right now." *He slides one of the files to you.*

Reader/Vewier: *Grab the file and looks in it.*

Ash: "What you have right now is one of the first victim who have gotten infected."

Reader/Vewier: *Reads the name of the person.*

Ash: "His name is, Optimus Prime. Aka Orion Pax. He was one of the very first victim who have gotten infected with the Z.B.V."

Reader/Vewier: *Looked at Ash in confused.*

Ash: *SIghed.* "The Z.B.V or The Zombot Virus, is very deadly to any Cybertronians... including Humans and Animals. We don't know much of it but we know the effects." *Gets up from the chair.* "Follow me."

Reader/Vewier: *Gets of the chair as well and walked over to Ash.*

Ash: *Takes out a mask and medical gloves. Hands them over to you.* "Here, but these on.*

Reader/Vewier: *Put them on.*

Ash: *Put his own on before opening the door.*

I'm ending this chapter for now because it's- 3 in the f(Duck)ing morning. Anyways, see ya next time my sparks!