.6.

Lia had been to Japan six times already, all for work. However, she's never been able to sight see because her schedule is honestly more packed than Yeji's. Not only does she have to make sure Yeji's schedule goes fine, she has to make sure that other people are not getting in the way of Yeji's schedule going fine. And there's always the times when Yeji tells her to "just get it done." As if she didn't just demand one small woman to get Ariana Grande to collab with Red Velvet for their first full album.

Lia did however get that done. Did Yeji say thank you for it? No.

The song did slap though.

But who would want to sight see when you get to see all your favorite kpop idols and be around The Hwang Yeji 25/8. Lia has definitely seen the TikToks where 'kittens', Yeji's fandom, state how envious they are of Yeji's team for getting to be around her so much.

Being around such a woman comes with its baggage for sure. Try two different sets of stitches, no sleep, endless workdays in heels, and only your mistakes being seen.

Would you look at that, Lia is basically already a kpop trainee.

It was d-day for the MAMA's and everyone in the arena was pulling their hair out in stress, especially Lia. If anything goes wrong for Yeji, even if she has no control over it, Yeji will blame her.

Mic check had finished just a half hour ago and the arena was filling up quickly with fans ready to see performances and hopefully their fave's speeches as they accepted awards. This wasn't the first time Yeji was the host of an award show, and by routine, everyone knew to give her complete alone time before hair and make up begins and her green room is swarmed with people.

However, there was a slight malfunction with Yeji's first outfit that she'd be wearing for her opening performance and the first quarter of the show, so Lia needed to interrupt her alone time immediately to get it taken care of on time.

Heading over to the green room, Lia paused and sighed, reading the sign on the door that read 'DO NOT ENTER' 'HWANG YEJI GREEN ROOM' in three different languages. Korean, English and Japanese. Yeah, Yeji really didn't want people in here.

But this is urgent unless she wants all of the little rings on her first outfit to continue falling off on stage, causing a slipping hazard to herself and the backup dancers.

Ripping it off like a bandaid, Lia went inside, opening the door after a quick three knocks. "Boss, there's been a malfunc-" Lia started, however, she quickly dropped everything and covered her eyes at the scarring sight of her boss getting sexually owned in front of the mirror at the vanity station by her own bodyguard. Lia's eyes were only lucky they hadn't gotten naked yet.

Fiddling with her clothes like an idiot, Ryujin buttoned her shirt back up, and ran out the room. While Yeji quickly fixed the robe she was wearing and cursed out her employee. "Ya! What kind of an entrance is that? You need to knock, wait for a response and then come in. Aish sibalnyeonaaaaA! Close the fucking door!"

"Joesonghabnida. Joesonghamnida! (I apologize!x2)" Lia repeated, closing the door before anyone walked by and turning back around to face her boss, get on her knees, weep, put her hands together, and beg for an acceptance to her apologies and for her to keep her job.

"Look at me." Yeji spat standing in front of the woman on her knees. Lia winced and opened her eyes to look at the 'nightmare inducer.' Yeji leaned down to Lia's level, "Tell anyone and you're fired. Got it?"

"Ne Daepyonim !" Lia rushed out with a single nod in understanding. She wanted to gag, she did not need to see her boss get down and dirty.

"Good." Yeji turned and walked away, sitting on the couch and re-reading her MC lines. "And don't act so stunned to have seen my tits, you've seen them many times before. I'm sure the whole world has at this point."

Fake Proposalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें