Chapter Two

Disclaimer:

This is a second story of Son of the Watcher A.U, and this is a separate story from the Nineteen: SCAR'S ANOTHER WATCHER.

However, I don't support people who do self-harm threats and misinformation to people having trouble with sleep and many other physical disabilities that can and may harm and bring it into a drak part on negative bull crud of social media so please don't read anything that doesn't hold true promises on things like this and doesn't involve around you so please please be careful.

Anyway, let's continue the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

Scar was really in heavily nightmare to the point where he was thrashing left and right as he felt he was forced to kill and murder every hermits as Grian place his hand on Scar's shoulder to calm him down.

He held him (like a toddler was crying due to having a nightmare or is too stubborn to go to bed) and rocked him back and forth to soothe him to sleep and Scar finally gotten a good sleep and a good dream.

"Goodnight, Grian." He said as he murmured, and finally
being a part of Scars life and being able to tell himself that he's free but has.

He stayed a little longer and switched his place with Grian, and he noticed that Scar could finally sleep peacefully.

He lets Scar sleep on his lap as comfort and reassurance because of the information he had from the day before.

As I was recognizing my chest and shulker box monster behemoth of a mess. On the under belly of my train conductor and Grian was looking at me, going back and forth repeatedly and was really getting dizzy and I shouted "PUT A FREAKING RAIL OR FANCE SO YOU DON'T FALL OFF YOUR BASE." Grian sits and lies down on his back and pulls a thumbs up.

But I remember that Mumbo isn't around, so I ask any hermitcraft members to help me that is available, and thankfully, only like one third of them came and looked after Grian.

"So uh, what happened to him." Jole, ask me, and I told him that Grian was watching me going back and forth repeatedly, and Etho was able to understand why and how Grian passed out on his own balcony of his base.

Geminitay brings Grian soup and a water bottle so he can try to relax as I sort out my storage in the under the locomotive interior of my train and sort the empty shulker boxes and was cleaned.

As for Grian, Geminitay mentioned that he needs some rest and is taking a break from the hermit permit job as an order. Grian sickly declined, but Gem threatened him that she could win in sword fighting. The hermits would rather not get Geminitay to Geminislay and pressure him to take a break, and he did.

He went in his base to sleep and took breaks from the hermit permit. It was quite interesting and terrifying to have to have Geminitay around, and she could easily take either of us down. I thought Doc was terrifying. I was wrong and not gonna lie. I don't wanna mess with Gem anymore unless I need a favor.

Anyways I was relaxing on top of my garden train cart on the tree and having a sun bath, and I heard a buzzing sound it's Tubbo, and he had wings of a bee on...his back? "SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE WINGS!" I shouted, holding Tubbo's hands. I was honestly freaking out about it, and Cub was holding his waist.