Info of {Name} Lucia Wolf

" I'm gonna take Lloyd to the Arcade- bonding time with the little green bean."

 Appearance:

Name: {Name} Lucia Wolf

Age: 18

Personality: {Name} is confident, energetic, and fierce. She is also fiercely loyal and protective of her friends and family. She also has a streak of resourcefulness in her. {Name} is also a talented sportswoman.

Nicknames: Claudine, Leopard girl

Hobbies: Shopping and flirting with the boys!

Abilities: 

Enhanced smelling: She has a strong sense of smell just like a regular wolf, as well as other canine beings. Because of this she can easily detect scents from far away and recognize them.

Enhanced hearing: {Name} and all werewolves can have a superb sense of hearing.

Lunar Empowerment: Unlike other were beasts, {Name} along with other werewolves, can get her full monster powers from the full moon.

Enhanced strength: {Name} is shown to be very strong naturally, but her strength seems to be exceptionally enhanced by the full moon.

Enhanced speed: {Name} can be super fast, but mostly from lunar influence.

Rapid hair growth: Like all werewolves,{Name} can grow her hair super rapidly as well as having many different hair lengths, as long as it grows back quickly which it always does. This also gives her the need for constant leg shaving and waxing, though her body is all hairy.

Polymorphism: She can switch between full-fledged wolf and were beast as shapeshifting.

Athleticism: She is extremely athletic, and takes on the full power of athleticism, increased by lunar empowerment.

Weaknesses: 

Silver: {Name} rarely reacts to the sight of silver, unlike other werewolves in most fiction, she does, however on numerous occasions, albeit in different scenarios

Sensory overload: Despite her sensory, some sensory information is enough to overwhelm {Name}. Loud noises easily deafen the were beasts.

Skillset:

Design:{Name} is a novice designer with a lot of talent and an eye for aesthetics.

Dancing: {Name} is a great dancer, dancing with either Cole, Nya or Jay.