Your stomach growled, loudly. You patted your belly as you stood. One problem at a time. Pulling on a pair of panties and a big sweater that reached your thighs like a dress you made your way downstairs. Walking in the kitchen you came in just in time as your mom was making her way out.

"Oh, bunny! I was just about to get you!" She gave you a good morning kiss as the two of you moved to the dining table. Your father sitting across from Sukuna, both of them watching a movie.

"She always appears when food is near." your father looked at you with a smile.

"Yeah if I go missing just put (favorite snack) in a bowl and shake it at the front of the house." you giggled making your parents laugh.

You plopped down in the chair next to Sukuna, looking at the movie they were watching. To your surprise but not really, they were watching a scary movie. Of course, Sukuna looked interested in it as your dad talked to him. "Can you believe he's never seen this movie!"

You snorted as you began to eat. Yeah because you've never seen it.

"Can you turn that off please, we are trying to have a lovely breakfast." Your mom glared at your dad.

"But Sukuna wants to watch the ending!"

"Sukuna or you?"

You giggled as your dad pouted turning off the TV.

"I swear I might as well have you eating on the couch again." Your Mother sighed as she ate.

Breakfast with your family was something else. Sukuna wowed your mom to the point she started calling him 'kuna. Then your dad and Sukuna talked about movies and somehow it shifted to your dad taking Sukuna to show him his gun collection.

You heard the two in your dad's office as you helped your mom clean up.

Your mom elbowed you with a smile, "He's such a character honestly I was nervous at first but he's not too bad. I thought no one could replace your Wolf."

You felt your face heat up with warmth, "M-mom."

"What? It's okay bunny. I'm just glad you were able to move on. You had a crush on him for lord knows how long. He really missed out on a good one."

"Yeah..." You didn't like to think about Getou. It made you think about all the memories that you couldn't remember. Were you happy? Were you sad? Why did he do it?

Wiping your hands on the kitchen towel you excused yourself, skipping past your father's office you scurried upstairs and into your room. Jumping upon your bed you grabbed your phone and turned it on. It chimed as messages came through.

Utahime: How was the party?

Miwa: lame!

Momo: What happened? I expected my phone to be blown up with love letters and pictures.

Miwa: they canceled! Can you believe that?

Utahime: they canceled? I wonder if Satoru got too drunk again

Miwa: Q-Q this sucks!

You didn't message them because you weren't sure what to say. Fan girl you would have been crying with Miwa but now that you knew the truth...

Your next text message was from Megumi.

Megumi: Thank you.

Megumi: Image *Picture of Tsumiki smiling brightly with two 20$ bills*