Leaving The Putt-Putt Trolls

Later as Alexis is sitting by herself she soon hears someone behind her and sees Clay.

"Oh um hi Clay." Alexis says as Clay goes toward her.

"Hey. Alexis right?" Clay asks.

"Yeah." Alexis says.

"How come you're by yourself?" Clay asks curiously.

"Just needed to be alone for a bit." Alexis says.

"What Poppy say get to you? I thought it was a bit harsh sounding myself." Clay says as he rubs his arm.

"No I'm not upset about that. It hurt a bit yeah but I know Poppy didn't mean it in how it sounded. Besides she and I have grown apart over the years anyhow. I'd rather her have Viva around cause at least they have things in common." Alexis says as she looks down.

"But she's still your sister either way. Try take it to heart. Siblings can be a handful in things like this." Clay says.

"Trust me I know. I've looked out for Poppy all my life until recently when she no longer needed me to do that." Alexis says as Clay sits beside her causing her to flinch slightly.

"You okay? You don't seem very comfortable around me." Clay says as he looks at Alexis in concern.

"Um..." Alexis says nervously as she blushes.

"If I did something to offend you or intimidate you I'm sorry. Given how Putt-Putt trolls have been living it's not always easy to turn off the whole protective act." Clay says.

"That's not it." Alexis says as she looks away.

"Oh. Cause I'm part of Brozone? I get it. I'm supposed to be the Fun One. I'm not what you expected." Clay says as she looks down.

"No. To be honest I never really heard your music much until recently. Besides Poppy's the Brozone fan not me." Alexis says as she looks at Clay.

"Really?" Clay asks in surprise.

"I mean your music is good I just don't see the reason in going gaga over a boy band." Alexis says as she shrugs.

"Okay not sure I should be offended by that or happy about it." Clay says as he gives a slightly annoyed look causing Alexis to chuckle making him blush.

"I mean I like getting to know people for who they are. Not what they pretend to be. You just make me nervous because well... I think you're cute. Not because you were in some boy band." Alexis says as she smiles kindly.

"So you think I'm cute huh?" Clay asks as he smiles causing Alexis to roll her eyes playfully.

"Don't push it golf boy. I said you're cute. Didn't say I was gonna go gaga over you." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"To be honest I'm happy you feel like that." Clay says.

"How come? I'd think being in a boy band you'd expect girls to go gaga over you." Alexis says curiously.

"Yeah but they all went crazy over the person they thought I was because I was in a boy band. Not because of the person I am. No one ever really tried to get to know me and John Dory did not make being ourselves easy. I don't wanna be known as The Fun One. I don't want people liking me because of that. I want them to like me for me." Clay says as Alexis looks at him sympathetically.