Getting The Band Back Back Together

"Alright, alright. Tiny, Branch, Alexis, Poppy and this random dude on another random music adventure filled with heart, hilarity, and happiness." A voice says over a loud speaker as Alexis gets woke up from her nap hearing the sound.

"Poppy is that who I think it is?" Alexis asks as the group goes and sees Tiny Diamond is driving Rhonda.

"Tiny what are you doing here?" Poppy asks.

"Well Aunt Poppy for your information I am no longer a baby. I am a big boy now. And I'm on a man-sized rite of passage to learn the lessons of life, courage, and maybe love." Tiny Diamond says.

"Aww." Poppy says.

"Should we be letting a baby drive?" John Dory asks.

"I share that concern. Tiny do you know what you're doing?" Alexis asks nervously.

"Not to worry fellow grown-ups. I have procured my learner's permit." Tiny Diamond says as he holds up a card.

"Who is a Adulty McMan Face?" Poppy asks curiously.

"The better question is are you a narc?' Tiny Diamond asks as he looks at Poppy.

"What? No. Are you?" Poppy asks nervously as Alexis looks at her.

"Enough chit chat Adulty McMan Face. Step on it." John Dory says.

"Okay well long as you guys are good with this then I guess I am too." Alexis says as she begins to walk away.

"Where are you going Alexis?" Poppy asks.

"Back to sleep." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form.

"You've been sleeping the entire ride so far. You feeling okay? Cooper said you've had a hard time adjusting to Funk City since you moved away from me and dad." Poppy says as Alexis looks at her and smiles softly.

"I'm fine sis. Just a little tired. Still getting used to sleeping in a new place is all. And I also kinda miss your snoring at night." Alexis says as she yawns and lays down.

"I do not snore." Poppy says annoyedly as she smiles slightly.

"I beg to differ. Anyway just wake me if you need me." Alexis says as she lays her head down.

"Alright. I'll fill you in on anything we talk about later." Poppy says.

"Sounds good." Alexis says.

"I still can't believe you have a troll who can turn into a dog as a wolf shifter. I mean aren't you worried she'll bite?" John Dory asks as Alexis looks at him and snarls slightly.

"I heard that! I'm not a dog thank you I am a wolf. Big difference. And I don't bite. At least not unless you give me reason. So don't give me reason and you and I will get on just fine." Alexis says annoyedly as she glares at John Dory before going to sleep. Later as Alexis is sleeping she soon gets woke up by water dragging her and the others out of Rhonda onto some sand.

"Why are we covered in water?" Alexis asks as she spits out some water.

"Don't ask. Good old Rhonda huh? Completely waterproof." Branch says annoyedly.

*Timeskip*

"So um John Dory who wrote that song Girl I Love Your Love Girl?" Poppy asks as the group is walking through the woods.

"I did. I wrote most of the songs. Except one. Branch did write one. Just kidding. I wrote all the songs." John Dory says as he chuckles.

"I was a baby. What did you want me to write about? Diaperash?" Branch asks annoyedly.