9

I'm busy with my studies, since the new session has started. I'm literally writing in study breaks🤡😭.

So just bear with me for a few weeks, until I get into a proper routine🥲

Btw, please vote and comment :)
*******

Again.

Again.

And Again.

The nightmares Haunting her each night. Pulling her more into the darkness each time.

She couldn't help it. She couldn't help herself.

She couldn't save herself from being consumed by the darkness.

Each night, she slept with a hope that maybe, maybe she'd get undisturbed sleep. Maybe She'd be able to sleep till 7 in the morning.

But the hope shattered each time she found herself waking up from the nightmare, Drenched in sweat and screaming for aniruddh.

3:46 am.

Bondita slapped her hands on her Drenched face, her hands slipping down against her face until they landed on her lap heavily.

She dropped her head and started taking in deep breaths.

"It's okay...nothing. nothing. Nothing."

Really nothing?

No, not really. The nightmares were paining too much. Too much constricting.

It had started to get worse. The nightmares were getting more intense, almost real. The stabbing words, the harsh faces. All of them were starting to feel too hurtful to be a nightmare.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and then stood up to open the windows of the room.

As she opend a window, fresh air came in, making her stiff body a bit relaxed.

Few tendrils on her face blowing with the wind, moon shining upon her face, making her look like an angel.

She closed her eyes, trying to feel the wind moving against her body. Making her feel free. Weightless, even.

Free from the burden, free from the responsibilities. Free from the pain.

But suddenly his words crossed her mind and her eyes opened. 

"Difficult since.. "

Their marriage. Aniruddh's and Manorama's marriage.

Difficult would be an understatement. The pain stabbing at her chest, the suffocating thoughts, consuming nightmares. The self-doubt, and what not.

All of these side effects because of their...marriage.

And that one secret. That one secret making it more difficult to forget everything.

Almost impossible.

She would've believed that the pretense was just for her, and probably it would've been easier.

Easier to forgive. Easier to forget.

Only if she hadn't seen that. That thing which broke her completely apart.