▪ i n t r o d u c t i o n ▪

|✦|e p i g r a p h | ✦|

|

|
e p i g r a p h 

|

Let my suffering heart have
a
 glimpse of its soul in the mirror.

Let my dry eyes have a glimpse
of spring in the rain.

Even if needed, pull my soul
out of my, already lifeless body.

But in the end, when I die,
bless me, to not have a glimpse of my lover.

But
I merge into him, forever.

───Nisha P. Sons
listen to the audio of this poem: 

|

|
p r e f a c e
|

|

When a fatal accident happens in a drunken state, leading Arpana to the dead end of her life, she tries to remember what happened between her and Rudra that led to their breakup, from the beginning to the middle and till the end. 

Arpana Pathak, a 23-year-old college graduate, in a desperate attempt to move on, tries to force herself to fall in love with Cameron Maxwell, a charming and affable stranger. He is a modern-day Romeo and the scion of the company that Arpana works for.

As she unfolds the secrets of her past, it leads her to question whether she wants to let go of Rudra and start a new chapter in her life with Cameron.

|

|
g e n r e
d i s c l a i m e r
s e t t i n g
|

 |

New adult (old-school romance) 

The characters mentioned in the story are entirely fictional. Any character or incident resembling the real event or people is totally coincidental.

>>SETTING: The story's plot revolves around London, UK (present time) and Delhi, India (past) while some other places mentioned in the story are Saharanpur(India), Dublin(UK), Edinburgh (UK), and some other cities of the India and the UK.

|

|
n o t e 
|

|

PLEASE NOTE that this book talks about the flaws in our society and within us in general, and is not meant to target a particular group of people. The culture and religion portrayed by the characters in this book are chosen for my own convenience.

The book contains themes related to friendship, love, loss, regret, identity, social class, loneliness, isolation, mental health, etc.

Thank you for choosing my book. If you like the story, do add the book to your reading list, comment, and support.

Happy reading

∽ Love, Nisha🌸